2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd love to do a little time traveling back to 2007 
alien.gif

Dunkle = unkle?

You talking bout the black/pink/white joints?

Did not know they were going for 1k.

Guess I shouda copped for $450 when I had the chance :lol:

I'm sure my size has something to do with it... Auction has 2k Obo. Seller not giving any indication as to what price they want. Not looking good for the kid :lol: :lol:

Went a bit crazy with the purchases recently haha 
laugh.gif

These were all from the past 2.5 months

Backrow: Viotech (non-SB), Carhartt Shale, ShoeGoo, Firecracker Red

2nd: Giraffe, ThaiTemple, SoD, YOTH

3rd: Kumquat, Medicom 5, Ms Pac-Man, SOMP

Frontrow: Bao, Gibson, Crown Royal, Stussy

All 2014 releases were from shops (CCS, SPOT, Fliest)

Older releases were eBay snipes or FB steals

Will have an #OnfootSaturday soon. Maybe featuring one of these...

Nice pickups. You've got some that I've wanted and some of my favorites from my own collection.

I need to get a newer pair of the Ms Pacmans, I've worn my pair down over the years. Really loud, but amazingly versatile shoe.

Weren't the Cali Highs rumored a few months ago? I can see it being pretty soon in that case. I remember saying that while I thought it was a cool shoe then, I'd still pass since I have no connection to CA at all.

Last edited:
LMs are amazing. I think they may be my #2 fav shoe pick up of the year (behind the kd 7 35k degrees).

I'm all I for a Cali high if they use full grain leather again. That's what made that shoe great

Patiently waiting for a supreme retro

Finally decided it was time to get the best release of the yr( not counting aj x sb) since I was out of town for the initial release.....
Waits for my somp nt fam to say welcome to the club, but I'll be taking my talents to the CNY YOTH squad.... And the crowd goes wild.

Finally decided it was time to get the best release of the yr( not counting aj x sb) since I was out of town for the initial release.....
Waits for my somp nt fam to say welcome to the club, but I'll be taking my talents to the CNY YOTH squad.... And the crowd goes wild.

SOMPS are Lebron while YOTH are KD

Im in cali but Still wouldn't cop them cali highs.
I'd wait to see bitusa unlucky resn twinpeaks Marshall amps.. let's just hope. (In low tops)

Last edited:
SOMPS are Lebron while YOTH are KD
Someone has to be #2 and using your reference Kd did win MVP this yr which means #2 gets thrown a bone even if he isn't the best player/shoe. It's split in here which is why I phrased it like that. I'm a twin and been #2 in a way my whole life. Wait now I sound like KD for real.

Back
Top Bottom