2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

About the stars... Liked the premier pictures, I liked them in hand but didn't love them...

So I experimented alil... I use baby oil on some of the rubbery style kicks I have to darken them up alil and have been using it for years...

So I tried it on the charcoal areas on my stars and am very happy with the outcome compared to the full look..

( remember people to each their own)

The left is the untreated and the right is the treated ( which is still alil moist)

And top is untreated
Bruh pretty nice.I like the stars but always wanted them to be double black instead of greyish/black.I would love to darken them up.

About the stars... Liked the premier pictures, I liked them in hand but didn't love them...

So I experimented alil... I use baby oil on some of the rubbery style kicks I have to darken them up alil and have been using it for years...

So I tried it on the charcoal areas on my stars and am very happy with the outcome compared to the full look..

( remember people to each their own)

The left is the untreated and the right is the treated ( which is still alil moist)

That doesn't look bad. Do you have civilists? And if so did you do same with them?

Last edited:
I'd like to know why they stick with the lace bags for the AJ x SB releases but got rid of them so long ago on all the rest.

Does that black pair have a glue stain on the Royal shoe?
i figure because its still a jordan 1 either way, sb tag or not lol.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why they stick with the lace bags for the AJ x SB releases but got rid of them so long ago on all the rest.

Does that black pair have a glue stain on the Royal shoe?
AJ 1s still have the lacebag attached so they might be continuing that theme.

Bruh pretty nice.I like the stars but always wanted them to be double black instead of greyish/black.I would love to darken them up.

It deff did darken it up, but still noticeably charcoal..

That doesn't look bad. Do you have civilists? And if so did you do same with them?

I didn't do it with the civilist for the reasoning it was my first pair like that... The stars being second and I wanting something slightly different I had no problem trying it out..

Last edited:
It deff did darken it up, but still noticeably charcoal..
I didn't do it with the civilist for the reasoning it was my first pair like that... The stars being second and I wanting something slightly different I had no problem trying it out..
Damn lol.Still might try it or get them customized black or something.

I loved the blacked out version of the tiffs this dude did on IG.I think he said Hermes tiff custom or something.

I'm in the minority, I liked sh2 but not these. Would pay 108 for the box though.
the size 10 label...never seen one like that. Tags on the inside of shoe would help greatly.

Tweeds came like that, Green label, but the font they switched to for the Pink Boxes. More pictures would definitely be helpful though.

On those BS highs, I don't know how I actually feel about it, I think the print is kind of cheesy, but I could see myself wearing them with the right outfit.

Lance Mountain's

Did everyone get the Captain America/ 4th of July/Stars Dunks today that wanted them. Since they dropped several places today

Did everyone get the Captain America/ 4th of July/Stars Dunks today that wanted them. Since they dropped several places today
I think everyone had the opportunity, I had a few. If you're wondering what resell will be, then you probably shouldn't on these.

I got em from Premier last week. Those on here who wanted definitely copped. There have been numerous links posted

Last edited:
This guy I know is selling these Michael J Fox Foundation "Teen Wolf" Nike Dunk SBs in Size 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom