2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My supreme hi dunks once broke d rose Achilles

well i know this is most likely the wrong place to do this but the recent royal highs got me thinking i need some jordan 1 royals. found these online and just wanted to get a legit check. thanks if you can help.

I guess being the friendliest thread on NT can come back and bite you. I'm sorry for all my transgressions of off topic conversation.

No on foot shot from me today, there was still a risk of flooding in town so we've spent the day goofing off in the house and I never got around to putting on shoes.

Did a lace swap for comparison but swapped the black ones back on. Like the Jpacks, the alternate blue laces are about 4 inches shorter for some reason.

Not sure if the red works, maybe with open flaps. I think I like the blue though, either way those memorials have grown on me.

Did a lace swap for comparison but swapped the black ones back on. Like the Jpacks, the alternate blue laces are about 4 inches shorter for some reason.
I like the mismatched laces like in the pic. I would definitely rock them like that on memorial day/4th of July.

These pics are making me want to grab these now too.

If someone is trying to sell you a pair of shoes for several hundred dollars and that's the only pictures they're offering you, steer clear of the deal. You're probably going to be ripped off.

Back
Top Bottom