2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

havent bought a pair of SBs in a looong time. Had to pick up the Reds
tumblr_n5drs4EYS31rt3o0ro1_1280.jpg

Not sure if anyone here lives in Destin/Ft. Walton Beach or plans to visit, but Plus Skateshop has the Hacky Sack Highs and J-Packs. I don't think they sell SBs online anymore. Here is a pic of their wall. I didn't think to ask if they had any QS or others like YOTH/SOMP/older gems.

shouts to the homie that posted about nikenate21 on ig, these tags are pretty dope despite the 2 week wait. Plus more chances to show off royals lol. Glad i doubled up on these since ive already worn them like 4 times since i got them, really nice and simple shoe, but that blue pops.

I am gonna take my first tip from verse001 and start linking my images from flickr. Jeez NT crompesses the everliving crap out of them.

P1010306 by drewleague15, on Flickr

Last edited:
shouts to the homie that posted about nikenate21 on ig, these tags are pretty dope despite the 2 week wait. Plus more chances to show off royals lol. Glad i doubled up on these since ive already worn them like 4 times since i got them, really nice and simple shoe, but that blue pops.
pretty sweet man

All of these pics with the black laces sold me and I picked these up today at a local skate shop.  They look really nice in person and will help me get over missing the jordan restock on NDC.  Might even go back and pick up the lows later next week.

That cameras not bad! I have a 5s myself. Took a lot of my vacation pics with it just now. Way easier than lugging a DSLR around

This is most certainly the case. I've got an old Pentax k10 that I used as my SLR and recently bought a Pentax k1 mirror less because it took all of my K-mount lenses, yet I still often find myself just using the 5s for pictures unless I want to dedicate the day to just photo taking.

The cost barrier to break into with an SLR has come WAY down, I remember when I got my k10 it was like 900 for the body alone and I spent about that on a trio of lenses, 1 of which I ended up permanently loaning to a friend to use for his daughter's soccer game photos.

Now I ended up getting my mirror less for under 300 (it'd been discontinued) which came with a sensor that was 3 generations newer than the one on my SLR and was only missing all the weather sealing my k10 had.

But my on foot never look as good as yours because I don't spend the time I should composing the shot, it's always just a quick, take a look at which angle will give me the best natural light, shoot and post.

:lol: dude in the WDYWT thread thinks the white ice are the same as the medicoms...
giphy.gif

sorry.. that reminded me of the following quote from "white chicks":
"Your mother is so stupid that she goes to Barney's Rooftop Deck Restaurant for lunch and orders a niçoise salad and calls it a 'ni-coise' salad. 'Ni-coise' salad, right?"

carry on with SB talk.. nothing to see here.

giphy.gif

sorry.. that reminded me of the following quote from "white chicks":
"Your mother is so stupid that she goes to Barney's Rooftop Deck Restaurant for lunch and orders a niçoise salad and calls it a 'ni-coise' salad. 'Ni-coise' salad, right?"

remembering quotes from "white chicks"...& I thought I had a good memory :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone here lives in Destin/Ft. Walton Beach or plans to visit, but Plus Skateshop has the Hacky Sack Highs and J-Packs. I don't think they sell SBs online anymore. Here is a pic of their wall. I didn't think to ask if they had any QS or others like YOTH/SOMP/older gems.

I'll be out there fishing next month may have to stop by

Back
Top Bottom