2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brazil's came in....so dope. The fact that they were $25 blows my mind. (Excuse my dry-a** legs...lol).

Did a lace swap for comparison but swapped the black ones back on. Like the Jpacks, the alternate blue laces are about 4 inches shorter for some reason.

bruh where were those $25.

Those are the only lows I really liked and wanted

A couple of outlets....Park City in Utah (435) 649-7442 is where I scooped mine. $24.97 + 6.25 shipping via FedEx. That's beyond a steal, IMO. There's the Cabazon Outlet in Cali too, but that was probably the worst experience i've ever had trying to buy a shoe...straight run around. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I gave up and got them at Park City Outlet instead...they were great.

A couple of outlets....Park City in Utah (435) 649-7442 is where I scooped mine. $24.97 + 6.25 shipping via FedEx. That's beyond a steal, IMO. There's the Cabazon Outlet in Cali too, but that was probably the worst experience i've ever had trying to buy a shoe...straight run around. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I gave up and got them at Park City Outlet instead...they were great.

I got a pair from cabazon. No problems. But I wished I waited a couple days for the Utah deal lol.

Thanks to ones posting the finds

I got a pair from cabazon. No problems. But I wished I waited a couple days for the Utah deal lol.

Thanks to ones posting the finds

Bruh, I literally heard every excuse from "we don't do phone sales in the store" to "we don't do phone sales on the weekend." I'm glad your transition was smooth though. In the end, the frustration was worth it for the better deal, obviously. LOL

That's a STEAL. I paid retail when they released. I'd double up for that!!

man and you didnt let anyone in here know lol jk

Thanks

hmm all this pics you guys posting is kind of  making me want to ge thoes Jpack royal blue highs anybody know where i can get a 9.5 for retail? lol nooo must resist the urge

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom