2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really surprised HSs sold but hey if u like I love it.

Wouldn't even let my ppl cop for me tho.

Random question but does anyone know where I can get Laney Jordan 1s for under retail? I know they sold terribly so I figured someone out there knows how to get em cheap.
probably chilling at nike outlets.

verse001 verse001 I think the Medicom IV had the misfortune of coming out after most people had moved on from their patent leather love affair. I wouldn't say no to a pair, but it's not my first pick. That'd be the first release.

Hey guys,

I've noticed that whenever i'm driving while wearing a pair of dunks with a white midsole, I am constantly getting the white midsole dirty where the heel meets the floor of the car and I end up having to wipe the dirt off after every drive because of my OCD.

Do any of you have this issue or is my OCD getting out of hand? 
mean.gif

verse001 verse001 I think the Medicom IV had the misfortune of coming out after most people had moved on from their patent leather love affair. I wouldn't say no to a pair, but it's not my first pick. That'd be the first release.

Agreed for the most part. With these because of the snakeskin pattern they seem a lot less patent to me when they're actually in hand it's tough to describe

Hey guys,

I've noticed that whenever i'm driving while wearing a pair of dunks with a white midsole, I am constantly getting the white midsole dirty where the heel meets the floor of the car and I end up having to wipe the dirt off after every drive because of my OCD.

Do any of you have this issue or is my OCD getting out of hand? :smh:

Clean your car? I mean that's the only way to keep that part from getting dirty unless you take it to another level and start wearing driving slippers, which has the bonus of helping keep your shoes crease free since you won't be flexing over the pedals as much.

I'm not sure how my name got dragged into this, it was different before though, you had to actually do legwork and make phone calls since most shops weren't allowed to sell their SB stock online. In a lot of respects it's easier to get what you want now, but now it seems like we've got to deal with a permanent group of people that buy up everything hoping to make a buck reselling, only to let it go for retail later on. Waiting for sales is a big gamble now.
you're an OG sneakerhead like me. that's why I mentioned you. :smile:

Clean your car? I mean that's the only way to keep that part from getting dirty unless you take it to another level and start wearing driving slippers, which has the bonus of helping keep your shoes crease free since you won't be flexing over the pedals as much.

Driving slippers is pimp haha

Or just drive barefoot

Hey guys,

Do any of you have this issue or is my OCD getting out of hand? 
mean.gif
Same thing happens to me. I could care less now. I used to use the floor mats that the auto shops have and put them in my car. After a while I was like, "Forget it, they're just shoes." I clean them every now and then, but it seems like that same mark seems permanently there now no matter what.
roll.gif

you're an OG sneakerhead like me. that's why I mentioned you. :smile:

I'm no OG I've had a love for sneakers for a long time but up until the past 6 years never really gave them much thought. I just learn as much as I can about what I'm into.

Shop still has a size 10 Hacky Sack Dunk High in stock. Let me know if any of yall need it, Retail + tax and ship.

same bro - like I said previously I'm not salty bc I used a disco but that's just bad business right there on their part. I bought shoes from the UK and got them in basically 2 and a half days..
I ordered a pair of shadows for my girl from Italy and 510's from ndc for myself on the same day her shoes showed up first

Hey guys,

Do any of you have this issue or is my OCD getting out of hand? :smh:

Clean your damn carpet

Back
Top Bottom