2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I wish those freedom dunks were more black instead of 2 tone grayish.
There has been some speculation that it is the same (or close) leather used on the giraffes, which is supposed to look somewhat aged/old/ broken in. I haven't seen either in person so maybe someone who has the giraffes could explain it better. @BoKnows is that what the leather looks like to you? Repped for the pics too.

Last edited:
anyone know where i can get a size 6 in a stefan janoski max atomic mango or just regular black white color ways been looking all day can't seem to find em other then uk websites.

I was just browsing through ebay and looks like people are already putting up the Hacky Sacks for 200$ and up. Bao's have been/are priced around the same...is this the trend now for resellers? Cop any SB that has any hype or is a QS or whatever and add 100$ to the price?
mean.gif
....I honestly can't even imagine there is that much hype for the Hacky Sacks.

I was just browsing through ebay and looks like people are already putting up the Hacky Sacks for 200$ and up. Bao's have been/are priced around the same...is this the trend now for resellers?

last week the 1st few pairs were around 100 now its ridiculous...:smh:

There has been some speculation that it is the same (or close) leather used on the giraffes, which is supposed to look somewhat aged/old/ broken in. I haven't seen either in person so maybe someone who has the giraffes could explain it better. @BoKnows
is that what the leather looks like to you? Repped for the pics too.

I've never seen giraffes in hand, but looking at pics and comparing to freedoms in hand, looks like the same material. That grey material on the freedoms is smooth but def looks a bit aged.

About a week back somebody asked for me for a collection pic - I cheated and waited a lil because I knew a had some stuff coming in.

Long story short I collected heavily up until I graduated college in 2010, and sold almost all my kicks (except for the Silver 1s, Guccis, and Sea Crystals which I still have today) and quit cold turkey. I owned a lot of GRs back then (although I would argue quality was better then) and bought most shoes on a whim from DQM and Supreme (box price SIXTY FIVE DOLLARS) (although I did have Tiff lows, Luckies, MF Dooms, and a couple other really tough to buy now kicks). Now I'm MUCH more selective. As you can see I like dunk highs. And Jordan 1s. Everything was un-DS'd by me except the Shimizus and the Royals (which I received DS today and will un-DS this weekend). Everything was purchased this year except the aforementioned 3. I don't think I'll be buying much else this year (only thing on the radar are both the upcoming AJxSB 1s) and I don't ever see my collection growing past 25 pairs (not enough time to wear my kicks).

The wishlist is in the sig. Actually kinda looking to lose the Civilists - they don't compare to SOMPs.

@ng188  and @ToTheNines I know you guys wanted to see what I had haha.

Favorites are Sea Crystals, UNC KOs, and Royals 1s. 

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place I know we're all passionate about our kicks and I just wanted to share my passion with you guys.
Damn bro! Some smokin pickups for the year especially those AJ1's...Royals/Breds/Shadows are always fire 
pimp.gif
 I too am also a high type of guy...just has more character to me. Funny that I too took a long hiatus from shoes and have picked up the steam again this year. Hard to imagine that you won't be buying much this year since we've technically only been through 1/3 of the year only haha. Anyways Thanks for sharing! Repped for a dope collection...keep it growing!

advice needed... i got the opportunity to buy sbtg or pusheads right now.. both ds. Can only afford one.. which one should i get? i want both but will have to wait til another time to cop the other..

which pair should i get now?

I'd go with the SBTG, the Pusheads never did anything for me. Although honestly neither of those has ever been all that interesting to me.

advice needed... i got the opportunity to buy sbtg or pusheads right now.. both ds. Can only afford one.. which one should i get? i want both but will have to wait til another time to cop the other..

which pair should i get now?
Pusheads for me...always been a fan. Also, I always dig a louder shoe and you for sure get that with those pusheads.

Cop the one you want the most.I dont like either personally.But if I had to pick it would be the sbtg

No one can give advice on whichever pair you like more. Thats up to you. But if you're asking about which is more readily available, cop the sbtg now and pusheads later

Nike SB Stars delivered today. Slick pair that I've had my eye on since day one. Not sure if these are prototypes or what because all the pics I've seen so far look straight black, but these are black with hits of charcoal, which I think looks better anyway. I'm not an expert with materials but the toe box is a textured nubuck and the swoosh/eyelets/toe cap material is a smother leather. Good to see some red which appears inside the wing flaps in a nylon material. The tongue tab is brown leather, with the tongue itself in a chocolate brown nylon. Spare laces were blue. I'm playing with laces right now and think I like the blue the most, though the black are solid too. Definitely looking to cop another pair at retail when they release. Curious to see if there are any differences between these and the retail release. Regardless, solid shoe - very happy with these.

Yeah I need these fam. And those J-Pack dunk highs are a most too.

Dont jason markk that suede....

Already did but used very little water cleared off that denim stain right away giving it a full day to dry before I hit it with the brush. Post pics tomorrow fingers crossed it goes back to normal lol

Quote:

I can vouch for both sites since they're technically owned by the same folks and I've ordered from them in the past numerous of times. Fast shipping, great deals, and tons of stuff.
Yeah I thought the sites might be related... thanks for clarifying and vouching.

Last edited:

I can vouch for both sites since they're technically owned by the same folks and I've ordered from them in the past numerous of times. Fast shipping, great deals, and tons of stuff.
Same here.

Many purchases from both sites. (same group as Steep & Cheap and Whiskey Militia). All top-notch w/ great service + fast shipping. Awesome all-around. Can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom