2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those blue reef laces won't match the polar blue too well, I've got a set of them in low length that I used to use in my Ms Pacman lows, it's a deeper shade. The Gamma blue is about the closest you can come to the polar blue with the offerings Fully Laced has and as it's been mentioned it looks kind of weird when you throw rope laces into an SB.

I really wished they'd work on getting more offerings in their lineup, I don't think it's changed since 2010 for the SB laces, meanwhile every months they seem to come up with some goofy ish in their printed laces/jordan laces section.

I want to say gold box era and before. Black box era it was $70 that I know for a fact.
Black box was the one before gold, so it'd be Pink Box and earlier.

Black was before gold? Man I find it so hard to remember which came first. I can recall a lot of great black boxes but not as many gold boxes so I just assume gold was older lol.
FOR A DUNK THO? I remember 2002 orange boxes had to be $80 or $90 at Nocturnal and Ubiq in Philly. I had to stay away, cause I was only about skate kicks and was a broke college boi skating and puffing. I only got loden lows back then. Kinda regret skating in them. But the only box price SB at 65-70 had to be tennis classics.

There's always been people charging more than box for pairs, even today box on lows is 84, so if they were charging 80-90 back in 2002 they were definitely taxing.

FOR A DUNK THO? I remember 2002 orange boxes had to be $80 or $90 at Nocturnal and Ubiq in Philly. I had to stay away, cause I was only about skate kicks and was a broke college boi skating and puffing. I only got loden lows back then. Kinda regret skating in them. But the only box price SB at 65-70 had to be tennis classics.
maybe they never broke below $70 but I'm pretty sure MSRP used to be $65 for dunk lows in the old box eras. Whether stores stuck to that price is a different story. My old spice dunks (early black box) had a $70 MSRP tag on it.

Maybe I was that much of a brokeboi back then I just rounded up but sheesh $70 seem like a steel for Dunks. Nocturnal Skate and Ubiq never go over box I believe tho. I moved back to jersey and my local only charged over box when RESN/ Gucci's dropped $200.

are you a girl too? 
nerd.gif
Yuuuup. 
laugh.gif

MFW I see a pair of used   Born in the USAs for $800 on eBay...
It gets worse. He initially listed them at 650. I pmed him and told him what a crappy deal that was, told him I'd do 300 paypalled, and he went and upped the price.

Sup fellas, I have an extra pair of Bao' Dunks size 9 that I ordered from unheardof. Hit me up if you want the 'oop.

Last edited:
Yeah I need these fam. And those J-Pack dunk highs are a most too.

Although these pix make the Sneak look a bit better, still pass.
I really like how Nike used a Leather Tag, it definately adds some character to the Sneak.
My understanding is that they were going with a Vintage Looking concept.
Just not enough Red/Red accents for me to cop as a 4th of July Dunk.
Good luck to those that will be picking them up, hopefully they won't be hard to cop.

Yeah I need these fam. And those J-Pack dunk highs are a most too.

Although these pix make the Sneak look a bit better, still pass.
I really like how Nike used a Leather Tag, it definately adds some character to the Sneak.
My understanding is that they were going with a Vintage Looking concept.
Just not enough Red/Red accents for me to cop as a 4th of July Dunk.
Good luck to those that will be picking them up, hopefully they won't be hard to cop.
I'm feeling exactly the same that if they actually are 4th of July dunk's, there's not enough white and/or red. On the other hand if they're not July 4th Dunks, the stars kinda kill it for me. I know it's only on the heel tab and could be covered but if it were a black heel it would've been a for sure cop.

Back
Top Bottom