2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm feeling exactly the same that if they actually are 4th of July dunk's, there's not enough white and/or red. On the other hand if they're not July 4th Dunks, the stars kinda kill it for me. I know it's only on the heel tab and could be covered but if it were a black heel it would've been a for sure cop.

That's the problem with this Dunk.
If it was/is suppose to be this year's 4th of July Dunk, the Colors are not there to rock it as such.
The Stars on the heel area would be covered if worn with pants, and no where on the Sneak would the red show.
I was talking with my friend and he said that IF he does pick them up, he may customize them.
His concept is to paint red and white stripes either on the swoosh, toebox, sides and/or outside of the flaps.
He has decided what actual parts, but he agrees that it needs Red accents somewhere visible on the Sneak.

Photoshop anyone?

#TeamSmallFeet Size 8.5 in the Baohaus available at Premier jump on it quick http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?PID=22896
too small 
ohwell.gif
 ... repped though

man I've Been Watching That Auction Since It Went Up. When You posted For Ppl To Look For 11 Ending Soon , I Die A Little Inside Dude. Please Don't Blow Up Live auctions

man I've Been Watching That Auction Since It Went Up. When You posted For Ppl To Look For 11 Ending Soon , I Die A Little Inside Dude. Please Don't Blow Up Live auctions
this is a thread about sharing by the time i put it up it was already past box price, so please calm down

this is a thread about sharing by the time i put it up it was already past box price, so please calm down
I understand what you're saying but I also get where he's coming from. It's one of the reasons posting live auctions isn't allowed, and even just saying go check out that good size 11 deal could blow someone's spot. Granted I don't think that it would have sold for any less than $170 anyways but I get why he's salty and I also understand why you don't see an issue. It's a hairy situation sometimes, haha.

I understand what you're saying but I also get where he's coming from. It's one of the reasons posting live auctions isn't allowed, and even just saying go check out that good size 11 deal could blow someone's spot. Granted I don't think that it would have sold for any less than $170 anyways but I get why he's salty and I also understand why you don't see an issue. It's a hairy situation sometimes, haha.
The price could've shot up for any which reason. I'd rather somebody share info and give everybody a look. Yes eBay is a little more hairy but realistically if somebody thinks that they're only person following those "deals" (and i have no idea why people think auctions that haven't ended yet can be viewed as "deals") then they're delusional.

Nah Im Not Mad At All. Just Had To Say Something, I Know You Were Just Looking Out For The thread.

Last edited:
like how those Baos look with the gamma rope laces... like some people did with the YOTH dunks. those 4th of july dunks look better but agree could use some more red on em

edit: not working anymore.  don't wanna waste a post sooooo....

how would you feel about a FLYKNIT DUNK SB???

yeah, flyknit would be eaten alive if skated...i know...but would you still cop?

Last edited:

Guys heads up

UPS is offering free One Year Premier Memberships once again, meaning you can redirect packages from nike, Supreme, and any other company that utilizes UPS
  1. Click here  and login to your account or click here  and signup for a free account
  2. Once you have logged in, click on the "Access UPS My Choice" option under "Tracking"
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and enter promotion code BJFCQSAY5 in the space provided, click Apply and click Next to complete
• Click on the Tracking tab
• Click on the UPS My Choice tab
• Click Manage Delivery Addresses
• Select Upgrade to Premium
• Then scroll to the bottom of the form to enter Promotion Code
• Enter the Promotion Code:  BJFCQSAY5

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

those of you who have signed up for a premier account please DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS AS WELL

Be sure to turn off auto renew once you sign up. To turn off auto renew:
  1. Click on "Access UPS My Choice" under the Tracking tab
  2. Click on the "Preferences" link on the top right of the page
  3. Click "Edit" on the Membership Information box
  4. Uncheck the "I want UPS to automatically renew my membership" box.
Thanks for the info but I am getting the "not available".  Deal might be dead.

Back
Top Bottom