2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ Are those laces meant for the gamma xi's? Those laces give it an extra pop factor, but I'd still prefer the original white ones. For some reason it just makes the shoe a lot cleaner looking in white.

^ Are those laces meant for the gamma xi's? Those laces give it an extra pop factor, but I'd still prefer the original white ones. For some reason it just makes the shoe a lot cleaner looking in white.
Yes they are Gamma XI laces. But fully laced has the same color SB laces as well

Just wondering, but has anyone swapped those out for the gamma blue sb laces? Just curious to see how it would look like since the xi laces look really thin on those Bao's.

Last edited:
Just wondering, but has anyone swapped those out for the gamma blue sb laces? Just curious to see how it would look like since the xi laces look really thin on those Bao's.

advice needed... i got the opportunity to buy sbtg or pusheads right now.. both ds. Can only afford one.. which one should i get? i want both but will have to wait til another time to cop the other..

which pair should i get now?
pusheads are a great shoe. great details, but if you get your normal size they will be tight. just fyi

jpack highs are nice. Wish that blue rear side panel was black though.

Not sure if SB is running out of ideas using old colourways and turning them into highs or...?
Well I guess their job is to make money so they know they will sell.

Gtownkickz, that laceswap looks real good

anyone tried lace swapping their baos with blue laces? :nerd:  tempted to buy baby blue laces from fully laced.

They posted the pics last page, the blue does make It pop, the white is really clean though, I'm a bit torn might still wind up with sb laces in a similar color to the ones you posted

Last edited:

About a week back somebody asked for me for a collection pic - I cheated and waited a lil because I knew a had some stuff coming in.

Long story short I collected heavily up until I graduated college in 2010, and sold almost all my kicks (except for the Silver 1s, Guccis, and Sea Crystals which I still have today) and quit cold turkey. I owned a lot of GRs back then (although I would argue quality was better then) and bought most shoes on a whim from DQM and Supreme (box price SIXTY FIVE DOLLARS) (although I did have Tiff lows, Luckies, MF Dooms, and a couple other really tough to buy now kicks). Now I'm MUCH more selective. As you can see I like dunk highs. And Jordan 1s. Everything was un-DS'd by me except the Shimizus and the Royals (which I received DS today and will un-DS this weekend). Everything was purchased this year except the aforementioned 3. I don't think I'll be buying much else this year (only thing on the radar are both the upcoming AJxSB 1s) and I don't ever see my collection growing past 25 pairs (not enough time to wear my kicks).

The wishlist is in the sig. Actually kinda looking to lose the Civilists - they don't compare to SOMPs.

@ng188  and @ToTheNines I know you guys wanted to see what I had haha.

Favorites are Sea Crystals, UNC KOs, and Royals 1s. 

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place I know we're all passionate about our kicks and I just wanted to share my passion with you guys.
You was holding out on us. Repped for the dope pic, for being able to keep yourself at 25 pairs (how do you do it?) and for those UNC KOs (which I wanted so badly, but could not find someone to split with me and take the Georgetowns....plus I think I was after Rivalry pack that day which I knew would be easier to attain). If anyone comes across a 12 in those UNC KOs....get at your boy. Great shot, jLi.

You was holding out on us. Repped for the dope pic, for being able to keep yourself at 25 pairs (how do you do it?) and for those UNC KOs (which I wanted so badly, but could not find someone to split with me and take the Georgetowns....plus I think I was after Rivalry pack that day which I knew would be easier to attain). If anyone comes across a 12 in those UNC KOs....get at your boy. Great shot, jLi.
Thanks man - it's easy to keep myself at 25 pairs when I only have 14 right now! haha. But realistically I try to wear my shoes as often as possible (contrary to most of the folk who try to retain the value of their sneakers and "vnds"-ness) and when I have too many kicks I feel like I just have money locked up in sneakers that I could be use for other purposes. 

i just dont have to wear my shoes like that, im in my uniform half the day and the other half im at the gym.

i just dont have to wear my shoes like that, im in my uniform half the day and the other half im at the gym.
I'm in a suit and tie most hours of the week so throwing on jeans and kicking around in my sneakers is the perfect release to end a work day. I think as I've gotten older (we're talking like HS/college to now 5 yrs in the workforce) I care more about enjoying the things I can afford as oppose to when I was a kid I just stared at my diamond lows and barely ever wore em because they cost me so much. The other day some dude accidentally stepped on (and scuffed) my bred 1s and I was like it's all good man, they're just shoes (but inside I did cry a little.)

I'm in a suit and tie most hours of the week so throwing on jeans and kicking around in my sneakers is the perfect release to end a work day. I think as I've gotten older (we're talking like HS/college to now 5 yrs in the workforce) I care more about enjoying the things I can afford as oppose to when I was a kid I just stared at my diamond lows and barely ever wore em because they cost me so much. The other day some dude accidentally stepped on (and scuffed) my bred 1s and I was like it's all good man, they're just shoes (but inside I did cry a little.)
lmfao oh man, that sucks but yeah theyre shoes and meant to get worn

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A PAIR OF CONCORD DUNKS FOR A DECENT PRICE?! LOOKING ALL OVER THE PLACE AND MY SIZE IS DRY AF

Repped for realness bro! In this hobby, sooner or later everyone comes to that point where you just realize you want the most for your money and you only can wear so many shoes. As much as you like (love? Lol) a fresh pair, you realize that they're just another pair of shoes. I don't go out looking to wreck my shoes but I'm not doing that funky walk from 5 years ago trying not to crease it lol.

advice needed... i got the opportunity to buy sbtg or pusheads right now.. both ds. Can only afford one.. which one should i get? i want both but will have to wait til another time to cop the other..

which pair should i get now?

I think I'm a little late on this answer. But yea seeing that you know you'll get both eventually. I'd go with whatever pair is harder to find at this given time and go for the other later.

4th of july dunks have definitely grew on me since the first pics surfaced. on feet look clean, will be copped

The on feet pics do look nice I may still sit out on em though. But it may be hard cause I do like when nike uses that black midsole on dunks. And I like the gold eyelet accents too. And gumsole lol

Back
Top Bottom