2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it goes orange, silver, pink, black, gold, royal, brown, aqua

with the Brazil brown boxes in the mix back in the pink/black era.

I didn't get serious about the hobby until midway through the gold era.

I seem to remember there being speculation before the brown boxes came out that they were going to be red after the blue, I guess those were tests for the current NSW boxes.

Last edited:
Black was before gold? Man I find it so hard to remember which came first. I can recall a lot of great black boxes but not as many gold boxes so I just assume gold was older lol.

I just look at @Dcypoe81 avi when I can't remember haha

Wore my Bao's with jeans yesterday which bleed on them :frown:. So I Jason markk them today waiting for them to dry up so I can use a suede brush to hopefully bring back the nap. I'll post before and after pics

Someone is selling VNDS Red and Blue Lobs in the marketplace. Blue Lobs are a 10.5 and the Red Lobs are 11. He only wants $125 shipped for each. Wish I wasn't broke now. I'm guessing that's the actual price and he didn't mean to write $225. Prices seem OD cheap for both

With dry denim I wouldn't wear them with anything that I don't consider a beater for at least a year or so. Most of my jeans right now have been broken in for a while with no bleeding.

Nike SB Stars delivered today. Slick pair that I've had my eye on since day one. Not sure if these are prototypes or what because all the pics I've seen so far look straight black, but these are black with hits of charcoal, which I think looks better anyway. I'm not an expert with materials but the toe box is a textured nubuck and the swoosh/eyelets/toe cap material is a smother leather. Good to see some red which appears inside the wing flaps in a nylon material. The tongue tab is brown leather, with the tongue itself in a chocolate brown nylon. Spare laces were blue. I'm playing with laces right now and think I like the blue the most, though the black are solid too. Definitely looking to cop another pair at retail when they release. Curious to see if there are any differences between these and the retail release. Regardless, solid shoe - very happy with these.

Nike SB Stars delivered today. Slick pair that I've had my eye on since day one. Not sure if these are prototypes or what because all the pics I've seen so far look straight black, but these are black with hits of charcoal, which I think looks better anyway. I'm not an expert with materials but the toe box is a textured nubuck and the swoosh/eyelets/toe cap material is a smother leather. Good to see some red which appears inside the wing flaps in a nylon material. The tongue tab is brown leather, with the tongue itself in a chocolate brown nylon. Spare laces were blue. I'm playing with laces right now and think I like the blue the most, though the black are solid too. Definitely looking to cop another pair at retail when they release. Curious to see if there are any differences between these and the retail release. Regardless, solid shoe - very happy with these.
dang those are nice

I just don't wear jeans
laugh.gif
Chinos all day every day
pimp.gif
Unless I'm going to the supermarket or getting my hair cut or something else unimportant. Then I throw on the good ol NTDenim

Wonder how gold laces would look in these...

I just don't wear jeans :lol: Chinos all day every day :pimp: Unless I'm going to the supermarket or getting my hair cut or something else unimportant. Then I throw on the good ol NTDenim

There's that route too. I wear chinos most days of the week, unless I feel like rebelling a bit at work or if i know I'm going to be driving for more than a few minutes on a run, I'll swing by the house and put on some jeans. Although the weather has shifted now that it's time to bust out the shorts from here through November.

There's one pair of independence day dunks on the bay but it's 40$ shipping, plus bidding starts at 180. Bummer.

There's one pair of independence day dunks on the bay but it's 40$ shipping, plus bidding starts at 180. Bummer.

Just saw that, thanks for the heads up. Nice to see that my pair are the same item code. Looking like rain in NY tomorrow, so probably gonna bust these out Wednesday.

good looks on pics and info. Will be looking to scoop

Wish I had a set to try out, I could see that looking sick. Thought my ugly sweater laces might work but they're more of a tan color. If I find gold, will be sure to post for you.

Repped for the pics, these are lookin like a must have for me.

Last edited:
The box is ******ed…   I can't wait for a pic of the shoes to drop!!!

Daaaaaaaammmmmn!!! Bah Bah Black Sheep……. Have you any Cool!!

Man I wish those freedom dunks were more black instead of 2 tone grayish.

Thanks for the pics tho.

Back
Top Bottom