2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Before you judge for being judged, I'd say give the benefit of the doubt. I judged people in the Preme thread because I was new there and got some **** and I've come to find I like all of them, including the one's that gave me crap for what I said. You don't know the man, so why call him a clown cuz he uses all caps. Lots of us think its funny and there was even a time where he said he'd stop using all caps once he got to 1000 reps, it was funny when he got there we were all doggin him to do it. All I'm saying is try to keep an open mind because people will clown on you just for being new and doing stuff that is "unacceptable" by that particular person's/thread's standards, and it is what it is. Most of the time, though, everyone in here is civil and really cool. So don't burn bridges over one comment. /ENDRANT
1. Appreciate the response.

2. I joined NT for THIS THREAD ONLY and as I look at it, joined before you, which leads to..

3. I am far from new, I've read every post in this thread since page 400.  I was very active pre-Tiff but hated that drop and this thread(to an extent) ever since.

3. Why stick up for this guy, "you don't know the man" (and if your going to assume that you do because you read his posts well then I do too)

4. Has he ever contributed any deals/hookups/anything other than witty banter and all caps?

Lastly, I know all about the thread and the posts in it, I probably keep up with it more than most do, so please step down off the high horse man. No need to try and inform me of 'how things are in here'.  Wish I could inform most about 'how it used to be in here'...

Before you judge for being judged, I'd say give the benefit of the doubt. I judged people in the Preme thread because I was new there and got some **** and I've come to find I like all of them, including the one's that gave me crap for what I said. You don't know the man, so why call him a clown cuz he uses all caps. Lots of us think its funny and there was even a time where he said he'd stop using all caps once he got to 1000 reps, it was funny when he got there we were all doggin him to do it. All I'm saying is try to keep an open mind because people will clown on you just for being new and doing stuff that is "unacceptable" by that particular person's/thread's standards, and it is what it is. Most of the time, though, everyone in here is civil and really cool. So don't burn bridges over one comment. /ENDRANT
The dapenthousepimp been around for a minute though... As long as I can remember...

*edit: I didn't see response above... My bad...

Last edited:

2. I joined NT for THIS THREAD ONLY and as I look at it, joined before you, which leads to..

3. I am far from new, I've read every post in this thread since page 400.  I was very active pre-Tiff but hated that drop and this thread(to an extent) ever since.

3. Why stick up for this guy, "you don't know the man" (and if your going to assume that you do because you read his posts well then I do too)

4. Has he ever contributed any deals/hookups/anything other than witty banter and all caps?

Lastly, I know all about the thread and the posts in it, I probably keep up with it more than most do, so please step down off the high horse man. No need to try and inform me of 'how things are in here'.  Wish I could inform most about 'how it used to be in here'...
NOPE

Dang join date don't mean ****. Look at post count homie, if you're gonna pull that nonsense on me. I don't believe in post count, join date, any of that stuff we're all the same but if you're gonna get all butt hurt with me for trying to throw you a little friendly advice then you can step back down to the lurker dungeon. If you're ready to act like an adult up in here, then let's be friends. If not, I won't waste my time on ya. As for Robin, I see him helping out as much as he gets help, so step off YOUR high horse thinking you've seen every deal that went down because you're a grade A lurker. That's all I'll say on this topic.

Dang join date don't mean ****. Look at post count homie, if you're gonna pull that nonsense on me. I don't believe in post count, join date, any of that stuff we're all the same but if you're gonna get all butt hurt with me for trying to throw you a little friendly advice then you can step back down to the lurker dungeon. If you're ready to act like an adult up in here, then let's be friends. If not, I won't waste my time on ya. As for Robin, I see him helping out as much as he gets help, so step off YOUR high horse thinking you've seen every deal that went down because you're a grade A lurker. That's all I'll say on this topic.
INB4 HE SAYS HE BEEN NIKETALK SINCE DA EZ BOARD DAYS OR WHEN IT WAS NIKEPARK

LOL 

CAN I PLEASE PULL MY JOIN DATE CARD? MY REAL JOIN DATE?

INB4 HE SAYS HE BEEN NIKETALK SINCE DA EZ BOARD DAYS OR WHEN IT WAS NIKEPARK

LOL 

CAN I PLEASE PULL MY JOIN DATE CARD? MY REAL JOIN DATE?
Pull it, homie. Just like his join date doesn't mean anything neither does yours. However, the way you treat other people DOES matter. So you're a homie in my books. Other dude, not so much.

My 3 pairs out of 8 is caught at customs.!!! Got my 5 pairs. But 3 pairs they want $38 each pairs LOL. I guess i will pay. Not bad. $110+$40+$38 per pair. Still GREAT price for 8 pairs.

My point was, don't try and school me on the thread when I've been in here before you.  POST COUNT IS A JOKE, look at rep count vs post count, thats a true sign of someones contribution here(John is an inspiration). I could spend all day posting "no that colorway is whack" or "damn thats fire, copping doubles".  Doesn't contribute **** to anyone.  And for the record, I lurk more than I post now A. because I don't post my opinion on every page, don't hold my opinions so high and B. most of what goes on in here now is the same repetitive questions about size, how do they fit, and where can I cop the newest QS. I got nothing to contribute to those questions..

My point was, don't try and school me on the thread when I've been in here before you.  POST COUNT IS A JOKE, look at rep count vs post count, thats a true sign of someones contribution here(John is an inspiration). I could spend all day posting "no that colorway is whack" or "damn thats fire, copping doubles".  Doesn't contribute **** to anyone.  And for the record, I lurk more than I post now A. because I don't post my opinion on every page, don't hold my opinions so high and B. most of what goes on in here now is the same repetitive questions about size, how do they fit, and where can I cop the newest QS. I got nothing to contribute to those questions..
Wasn't trying to school you homie. But you do you.

And just for the sake of saying it, lots of us had older accounts that are dead and gone and you're really harping me cuz your new account join date is 3 months before mine? That's a silly soapbox to be on.

Last edited:

Really? You weren't trying to tell me how things are in here and how things work? You should probably go back and read your original post.
I was telling you that I have made the mistake of judging someone prematurely so I was just saying don't make that mistake cuz it's easy. Wasn't telling you how it is in here just telling you not to jump to conclusions on someone. 

Back
Top Bottom