2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

don't stop now...it's getting good

I was telling you that I have made the mistake of judging someone prematurely so I was just saying don't make that mistake cuz it's easy. Wasn't telling you how it is in here just telling you not to jump to conclusions on someone. 
Understandable, and appreciated but just know that I didn't 'jump to any conclusions'. I've seen every post of his in here, and formulated my own opinion.  He may be helping through PM's but I've never seen a public post of his with any deals and/or help.  Without sounding like a total d bag, I would venture to guess that I've helped more people in here get kicks for under retail then the both of you combined with your 3 or 4k post total.

download.jpg
giphy.gif

Understandable, and appreciated but just know that I didn't 'jump to any conclusions'. I've seen every post of his in here, and formulated my own opinion.  He may be helping through PM's but I've never seen a public post of his with any deals and/or help.  Without sounding like a total d bag, I would venture to guess that I've helped more people in here get kicks for under retail then the both of you combined with your 3 or 4k post total.

download.jpg
I said I'm done homie so I suggest you do the same. I hate it when people fight in here so I'm not about this BS that's been kicked up over nothing.

sb thread is a true haven compared to all the nonsense in some of the other threads here and boards elsewhere. kindness is it's own reward. i've been fortunate enough to help a few folks and i've def been blessed. sb thread is one of my favs, let's keep it respectful

Last edited:

I said I'm done homie so I suggest you do the same. I hate it when people fight in here so I'm not about this BS that's been kicked up over nothing.
It's amazing to me that you can't acknowledge any fault or that you commented on something I said to someone else.  It never involved you, until you made it so, and now I'm the one that's in the wrong? Doesn't make sense to me, would've went smoother if you just said 'my bad, keep it moving' but I guess that's too hard to do..

sb thread is a true haven compared to all the nonsense in some of the other threads here and boards elsewhere. kindness is it's own reward. i've been fortunate enough to help a few folks and i've def been blessed. sb thread is one of my favs, let's keep it respectful
btw was searching for royals in sz 10 for you. Everything on the bay right now looks fake so be careful. NT we all family here.

You know what grinds my gears?

Buying from an ebay auction where the guy asks for immediate payment but takes his sweet *** time shipping out the kicks. I know a lot of you may think 3 days is not a big deal but man I paid within 2 minutes SO GIVE ME MY YOTH!!! 
mad.gif

I just purchased ANOTHER pair hoping to get them in before I head to socal on Tuesday. Begged the dude to ship it priority 
nerd.gif
 ... And if it comes in before the first purchase then some Negatives will be given!

/endrant

You know what grinds my gears?

Buying from an ebay auction where the guy asks for immediate payment but takes his sweet *** time shipping out the kicks. I know a lot of you may think 3 days is not a big deal but man I paid within 2 minutes SO GIVE ME MY YOTH!!! 
mad.gif

I just purchased ANOTHER pair hoping to get them in before I head to socal on Tuesday. Begged the dude to ship it priority 
nerd.gif
 ... And if it comes in before the first purchase then some Negatives will be given!

/endrant
THIS. if you wanna make the seller sweat next time. Put in the notes "seller as agreed to ship within 24 hours" :smile:. I do that sometimes. Usually the response is pretty good :smile:

It's amazing to me that you can't acknowledge any fault or that you commented on something I said to someone else.  It never involved you, until you made it so, and now I'm the one that's in the wrong? Doesn't make sense to me, would've went smoother if you just said 'my bad, keep it moving' but I guess that's too hard to do..
PM'ed so we can keep this silly ish out of the thread.

1st post been following for a few weeks. A lot if info has been shared even if I haven't copped any yet. This is to whom just asked about the red brick house dunks.

Back
Top Bottom