2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It doesn't matter who was here first or has more posts or reps.

Especially reps. Those are practically meaningless
roll.gif

Just be cool and if you're not helping don't ask for help.

Size? sent me a damn 7 instead of a 12 too. Blown

Like some OG said before, this thread is a shell of it's former self. Folks too quick to post on every damn page in the hopes of being a regarded as a "regular".

roll.gif

I mean that's the way I see it. I don't care if you joined in 2001 or 2014 if you help, you help. If you don't, you don't. Lots of people (like me) have new accounts too so join date means even less. Obviously, everyone has their own opinion and some value that time more than others. It is what it is.

I will say that I look at post count more than any other stat. To me, it shows you're active if nothing else. I don't know too many people who just write "yeah I like that" for all 1,000 posts.

Last edited:

Like some OG said before, this thread is a shell of it's former self. Folks too quick to post on every damn page in the hopes of being a regarded as a "regular".

WTF

I was so heated i was willing to squeeze the 12, wtf am i supposed to do with a 7, its up on the bay though, trying to bait this dude that put an offer on em to trade me his sz 13 somps :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:

That was actually me haha, not that I consider myself an OG, far from it. But yes THIS REPPED X 1000

And FWIW, I agree with everyone on the whole join date/reps/post count means nothing. But I do think post count vs reps does mean something, not a lot, just something. Never tried to say I was better for joining earlier, just that its silly for someone who joined after me to tell me how things are in here. Thought that was common sense, could be wrong I guess..

Last edited:

roll.gif

"Just be cool."

This is what it boils down to.

There were assclowns on NT years ago and there still are today. I remember pages and pages of some crazy **** goin back and forth when the red lobsters first dropped... times never change, but it's the cool (and helpful) people that make this thread worth visiting. 

Do people really do that, though? Seems a little neurotic...

That was actually me haha, not that I consider myself an OG, far from it. But yes THIS REPPED X 1000

And FWIW, I agree with everyone on the whole join date/reps/post count means nothing. But I do think post count vs reps does mean something, not a lot, just something. Never tried to say I was better for joining earlier, just that its silly for someone who joined after me to tell me how things are in here. Thought that was common sense, could be wrong I guess..
It's one thing if your join date is 5/2000 and I'm 5/2014 (still doesn't really matter in my eyes) but do you really feel more OG because your account is 5/2013 and mine is 8/2013? Seems like splitting hairs to me, and that's all I was saying about that.

Quality is great mane. I'm actually waiting to break 'em out for Easter Sunday. I copped them from the exchange on base...I posted a pic (shxtty as heck) a few pages back they're $79 in there.
I grabbed them a while ago. Definitely worth the 60 bucks they are going for.

It's one thing if your join date is 5/2000 and I'm 5/2014 (still doesn't really matter in my eyes) but do you really feel more OG because your account is 5/2013 and mine is 8/2013? Seems like splitting hairs to me, and that's all I was saying about that.

The guys initial post had nothing to do with you, yet u hit him with "you're new around here" like you're some gate keeper. We get that you like ya boy Robin Thicke but please remove the cape.

Everyone has a different opinion on join date, post count, reps, etc so can we please get back to SB talk now? 

Alright....I'll stop back in tomorrow. Hopefully all the bickering is done by then.

Gnite folks. 

The guys initial post had nothing to do with you, yet u hit him with "you're new around here" like you're some gate keeper. We get that you like ya boy Robin Thicke but please remove the cape.
I never said that at all. So...

What I said, and this is a direct quote, was " All I'm saying is try to keep an open mind because people will clown on you just for being new and doing stuff that is "unacceptable" by that particular person's/thread's standards, and it is what it is."

When I said "people will clown on you for being new and doing stuff that is 'unacceptable'" I was referring to myself being clowned on in the Preme thread for being new there because that's what my whole post was about. Then everyone got all butt hurt about a million different things and taking me out of context. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom