2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Melrose just tweeted the somps. In store only for my socal homies. Gogogogo and if you feel generous hook me up via pm.

Melrose just tweeted the somps. In store only for my socal homies. Gogogogo and if you feel generous hook me up via pm.
i gave them a ring and from what they told me they only had a size 10 in stock :frown: and charging $220..

I want my size 11s :frown:

Those baohaus dunks are ok.

I read somewhere that the upper is sand. Sole is ocean water and insole is coral reef? Not sure if thats true or not.

Ouch didnt know melrose was charging above retail. Is anyone with a legit jb account allowed to charge over retail?

Those baohaus dunks are ok.

I read somewhere that the upper is sand. Sole is ocean water and insole is coral reef? Not sure if thats true or not.
Nah that was just an early guess but now that the official word is out, this shoe represents the food he makes and the colors of his shop.

Last edited:
sick highs man.

Robin at first I thought your posts were annoying but now I know they're PURE GOLD. If I can ever hook you up I will brotha! (I knew you were looking for an 8.5/9 at NTNY, they didn't have when I went)

Thx man Idk why I can't do any type of lows in any sneaker, Jorda LeBron or sbs
I get my st patty highs tomorrow. Got me excited

Love the St party's days man

Just got my 510s in from Tactics and they fit REALLY tight. Wtf... I should've sized up. All of my SBs have been TTS until now. It's gotta be the padding or something.
510-6 pair went to regulars I'm not mad at that

Atlas 5 pair not sure how they work to far from me to be a regular there

It's just the material on the shoe with it being canvas. People were flaking about this in the tread recently also having the same issue

First unlace the shoe all the way then re-lace on foot wore mine today they were tight for about an hour... Why can't they make a 12.5? But they actually fit really nice after walking in them today

i like the blue one.

not surprised. 510 never got them. i don't think atlas did either.

Both did see above

I'm liking these even though in eariler pictures they were looking horrible. I'm sure they'll end up on sale though just like the Birches, then I'll scoop for the low.

Still mad about them birches someone even helped me out with a site that "had" them but needed to call it was ducktales not to the helper but to the site

It's been known that QS and HS are once a month. It just happens we are riding on the curtails of good releases and colorways. This generates hype and the so-called "SB revival". It'll die down. For most people, it's been a cool minute since a big release like the concord SBs. That's my .02

It's an open discussion though.

Does anyone live in NC? Been really wanting a pair of those lows. Anyone in NC willing to help a bro out? PM me please. I will return the favor pronto.

My local let me cop two they only got 8 pair :frown:

Atlas posted on their website before posting on IG. I Got lucky browsing their website and got the last pair .1 of 5 they received.

Last edited:

Excuse the sloppy ps job, but was just bored and thought I would share. Striking out on SOMPs is making me go nuts at the moment. 
roll.gif
I'm sure a lot of people will rock em like this. Black laces might look dope too. Personally I'd keep the white though because it's just an overall clean, light colorway

-edit- Ran out of reps :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom