2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nothing sloppy about it, nice job bro...repped when i can
Thanks bro. Haha, I was going to get really technical and make it super perfect, but my wife was like "your going to start rumors on the internet" and knowing with all the misinformation these days I didn't want to cause any of that. Anytime you want to see a lace comp on a upcoming release let me know LOL.

Anyone know how the somps fit? I'm hoping tts or a little big based on the material. My 510s like many others are pretty hard to even slip my foot in to. Gonna replace them and all the canvas is stiff as hell which is more of the issue then the for box being a little right until the shoes are broken in.

I'm sure a lot of people will rock em like this. Black laces might look dope too. Personally I'd keep the white though because it's just an overall clean, light colorway

-edit- Ran out of reps :/

I would totally rock them with them Ice Blue Laces!

Chicago heads...Uprise will be doing a raffle for the SB x AJ1 collab.  Tickets will be given out Tuesday-Thursday.  They're charging $150 for these.  Easy pass for me but good luck to those that want these.

For those interested, due to popular demand, in the Snake Eye Dunks:
They have received their 2nd shipment at:
Furnace in Buena Park
10100 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4226

6-7 hours from cleveland to Dayton? Maybe on a moped, in reverse, taking side streets during rush hour.
That's about a 3 1/2 hr drive. I went to Wright State

Chicago heads...Uprise will be doing a raffle for the SB x AJ1 collab.  Tickets will be given out Tuesday-Thursday.  They're charging $150 for these.  Easy pass for me but good luck to those that want these.

150 for the tix? Wack.

Nike SB is getting out hand right now! Just saw SOMP dunks go for 215 shipped on eBay. I guess I will just have to keep telling myself its just another black shoe.

I hope I get a pair of AJ1 SB. Are these confirmed SB retailers only or JB retailers as well?

If anyone wants a $20 off $99 at CCS PM me. Code Expires 3/16/14...

I keep forgetting that they send Discount Codes with each Magazine, and I doubt I will use it as the only thing I want is the White Lows.

Orange County Heads...
Furnace in Buena Park will also must likely be doing the same as Uprise - Raffle Tickets for the SB x AJ1 collab.
Tickets will be given out starting Wednesday 3/12; most likely...
Do not know price on these yet.
More info to come on Wednesday 3/12...

damn, seems like SOMPs were damn near impossible in the Bay Area. guess I'll just try to scoop them up once the hype dies down

Anyone know how the somps fit? I'm hoping tts or a little big based on the material. My 510s like many others are pretty hard to even slip my foot in to. Gonna replace them and all the canvas is stiff as hell which is more of the issue then the for box being a little right until the shoes are broken in.
TTS

Back
Top Bottom