2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If they still have 9.5. Help me out ! I'll be out in sac this whole day. The one day I'm not in the Bay Area lol
NO need to try. I went there from Southbay and was told sold out already and they had  only 4 pairs.

stupid me on this one, will not repeat the same mistake again

#NTNeverForgets should be changed to #DCYPOENeverForgets. My man stays delivering the ether 
nthat.gif

215 that i paid is not sounding so bad at this point. Shops here getting 3-5 pairs. I thought the 510's with 20 pairs per store was scarce.

Last edited:
As a sucker for minute details, these are very underrated; Today's wear.

Last edited:
You thread has a Don ?  Interesting ! Dayton is a 7 hour one way trip from Cleveland so that would be like telling all the NYC people that a store in Jamestown had them . How is it calling somebody out when I take the word of the owner of the biggest SB account in the state ?

Dude just relax. There's no don here. People call me a lot of things on NT, some good, some not so good (mostly resellers), LMAO. At the end of the day we all work together in here to help eachother, period. There is no elitism here (at least in my eyes). Dude was just joking, eitherway I hope you got you pair and I hope my info help you out for this release or that it might help you for release in the future. Come join the thread and be apart of the team work in here.

Last edited:
I know im late to the boat but I'm trying to get me a pair of tiffs. Why is the damn price so high for these things? I thought there were plenty if pairs at release. Im not dropping 350 on them

I know im late to the boat but I'm trying to get me a pair of tiffs. Why is the damn price so high for these things? I thought there were plenty if pairs at release. Im not dropping 350 on them

Because everyone that bought them decided they don't want to let them go for a decent price. 350 is way too high unless you have a small foot, and then that's on the low side. Common sizes have come down quite a bit in price.

your not too late bro... i only got my yoth 3 days ago

You thread has a Don ?  Interesting ! Dayton is a 7 hour one way trip from Cleveland so that would be like telling all the NYC people that a store in Jamestown had them . How is it calling somebody out when I take the word of the owner of the biggest SB account in the state ?

Dude just relax. There's no don here. People call me a lot of things on NT, some good, some not so good (mostly resellers), LMAO. At the end of the day we all work together in here to help eachother, period. There is no elitism here (at least in my eyes). Dude was just joking, eitherway I hope you got you pair and I hope my info help you out for this release or that it might help you for release in the future. Come join the thread and be apart of the team work in here
Thank you ! I usually post on a much less formal spot but the info on here is great ! Paid a reseller :frown: , what can you do sometimes ? I will pass on info I get as well. Lol , Dayton is a 6 to 7 hour one way drive ! I have spent my life in this lousy state and know all things Ohio !

I love highs man

sick highs man.

HES DA ED NORTON OF OUR FIGHT CLUB

HE DA GODFATHER AND HE AINT EEM KNOW IT

Robin at first I thought your posts were annoying but now I know they're PURE GOLD. If I can ever hook you up I will brotha! (I knew you were looking for an 8.5/9 at NTNY, they didn't have when I went)
I appreciate brother! I'm a pretty chill person outside these caps

Underneath the capital letters called my mask and cape I'm just a regular ole Bruce Wayne

Back
Top Bottom