2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the color of the suede seems like the color of the dough wrapper he uses for his "baos" and the insole printed with the filling :lol:

i dont understand the color of the soles though, but nice execution...still gonna pass though :x

Last edited:
the color of the suede seems like the color of the dough wrapper he uses for his "baos" and the insole printed with the filling
laugh.gif

i dont understand the color of the soles though, but nice execution...still gonna pass though
sick.gif

the color of the suede seems like the color of the dough wrapper he uses for his "baos" and the insole printed with the filling
laugh.gif

i dont understand the color of the soles though, but nice execution...still gonna pass though
sick.gif
man all this eddie huang talk i need to go to baohaus again. i live like 15 min walking away from there. 

if any NYC heads haven't been there you should check it out. the pork belly bao (i think it is called the chairman's bao) is delicious.

Last edited:
I'm like 2-3 exits away if anybody needs help after 5 ( work ) I can help out just give them a call and make sure your size is what they have.

Always down to help members out.

If they still have 9.5. Help me out ! I'll be out in sac this whole day. The one day I'm not in the Bay Area lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Check out the color of the countertop... 
nerd.gif

I also see the influence from the man's storefront & sign. 

...and sweater.

The food is delicious though.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks again to @kranestyle @mints and @Mrdango09 for helping me with my shipping/seller problem. I emailed the seller after your responses Friday afternoon. He got back to me, honestly telling me that he forgot to ship them and would ship them the next morning (Saturday). Just wanted to say that they came in this afternoon. Thought it was pretty fast, considering it was coming from the opposite coast and on a Saturday. Anyway, I thought that I would share a pic of what I was hassling you guys for help with. Thanks again
nice bro!!! I am glad everything worked out for you!

Thanks ddash for the headsup but I struck out on the MIA's for a friend. Anyone else know where I can find them in a size 9. About $150 or less?

Project Blitz Size 9 $160 + Shipping

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-low/nike-dunk-low-premium-sb-qs-9432.html

Fliest Kicks Size 9 $139 + shipping less further discount using code NEWMEMBER

http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/nikesb/dunklow/nike-dunk-sb-low-mia.html

That'll do. That'll do. Thanks man! You got a rep! :D

Atlas told me when I talked to them yesterday that they would give plenty of advance warning about how they would be handling the release of them and to call back tonight for more details as they should receive them today. Said they would either release them Wednesday or even on Saturday to give everyone a shot. Oh well so much for that idea.
mean.gif
Yeah my sodium levels are raised a bit right now.

Atlas told me when I talked to them yesterday that they would give plenty of advance warning about how they would be handling the release of them and to call back tonight for more details as they should receive them today. Said they would either release them Wednesday or even on Saturday to give everyone a shot. Oh well so much for that idea.
mean.gif
Yeah my sodium levels are raised a bit right now.
Electrolytes at an all-time high, eh?

Thanks man, but no go. He's one of those... "I ONLY buy my size" Going up or down a half size is just straight up unacceptable to him. XD
No worries, everyone's different. Some people don't buy shoes that are even slightly used, others won't buy anything but their size. Glad you found the pair though.

Back
Top Bottom