2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Didn't see the interview but sounds interesting. While I love suede, nubuck is so much easier to deal with.

If anyone read the interview, the euphoria nubuck on SOMPs that Nigel was talking about sounds interesting. Material is supposedly only available on Bespokes up until now. Originally I thought it was suede. Thoughts anyone?

Yea I caught that too when I read it earlier I was actually just thinking about that before you posted it. Haha the way I see it if it usually only went on bespokes then it must be some good material.

Looks like even the bay has these for cheap.So for those that miss out they should still be good.
was just looking at prices, found my size for $155 shipped.

But these will sell out,  too many ppl are still trying to catch a "tiffany" type resell flip. 

I work in the internet industry and people have to get talked to about NOT wearing shoes around the office. Sick place I tell you. 

But yes, it's pretty awesome to wear sneakers to work, especially when some of your coworkers themselves are into it. This guy in accounting was wearing Hypersamba Co.jps and I nearly Exorcist'ed myself :lol:
Hopefully I get the accounting position I interviewed for today. I was overdressed. The three managers I interviewed with all had jeans on. One even had a hipster look.

man I want, I want, I want...
eek.gif
 Haven't doubled up on a pair of SB's since the nontourages, coincidence? 
laugh.gif

No.

They definitely sat on shelves for awhile. I copped 2 pairs and sold one pair last year (for well over retail, to my surprise) because my first pair was just collecting dust...

With all this YOTH and Red Devil discussion I decided to take some quick comparison pics.

YOTH>DEVIL's.
Repped!

Skunks look like a Sesame Street Muppet met astroturf. No danke.

My grey UCS dunks are now on their way. Man, nothing more satisfying then pure luck based pickups when you had given up hope on retail.

IT PAYS TO BE PATIENT

Last edited:
Haven't been keeping up lately, but the 510's are a must tomorrow. How hard does everything think its gonna be to cop tomorrow? Around CNY/YOTH numbers? 

Haven't been keeping up lately, but the 510's are a must tomorrow. How hard does everything think its gonna be to cop tomorrow? Around CNY/YOTH numbers? 

I'd say easier. Much easier. The horsies pretty much sold out in a blink of an eye.

I think the word best used to sum up the 510s is moderate

I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to cop em. Just try online, if you strike out go to your local stores around opening. Interest looks to be moderate (no one is going insane about them or hating on them excessively), availability will most likely be about the same, and pricing I think will be around box price... maybe the small mark up here or there.

Even if you strike out everywhere on the retail level, Ebay should have em at decent prices.

I think it will be a middle of the road type of release. I wouldn't worry too much.
I think Siye summed it up pretty well...

It's a quickstrike so there will be limited numbers, but the hype isn't completely crazy for these.

Did the Grey UCS come with extra laces? An ebay seller that I bought them off says they didn't, but I could've sworn they came with red ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom