2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Civlists were my fav Dunk of 2013 because there really has never been a Dunk like it before
I agree believe it or not that's what made me come around this thread bdcusss I really wanted them and I'm happy to have them. But I would say the MIA dunks are another favorite of mine

I agree believe it or not that's what made me come around this thread bdcusss I really wanted them and I'm happy to have them. But I would say the MIA dunks are another favorite of mine

Fav of all time is the Supa's but no lie I think the SOMP's might become my fav High

MIA and 112. Couple of my fave 2013 Dunks.

Idk if I can say if I have a favorite dunk like I can a favorite jordan but the SOMPs are fire :pimp: I know you've been waitin for them lol. And vgonz9 vgonz9 the 112s are clean also

you have no idea my man; I never go to a store on release day to cop something but I am right there next Saturday :lol:

Found apair of De las in my size for 275 shipped DS, hit the guy immediately only to find out they sold 10 minutes ago
frown.gif

Aside from all these new releases coming out, here's my latest pick up from my local consignment shop today. Been eyeing these for the past couples days and finally bit the bullet. Pretty excited still about being able to pic up these Coralines in my size.

Aside from all these new releases coming out, here's my latest pick up from my local consignment shop today. Been eyeing these for the past couples days and finally bit the bullet. Pretty excited still about being able to pic up these Coralines in my size.
Nice my all time fav non sb dunk(and shoe of all time) I happen to own the 1 of 100 button edition and a regular edition like yours

you have no idea my man; I never go to a store on release day to cop something but I am right there next Saturday :lol:
I'm thinking if going to my skateshop to do the same thing next Saturday :lol: I wasn't gonna sweat this release but when the SN pics came out I knew I had to have them.

Nice my all time fav non sb dunk(and shoe of all time) I happen to own the 1 of 100 button edition and a regular edition like yours
I was looking for the button edition for some time now, but no luck.  The pricing for those would probably not be within my budget anyways.  I figured I'd be happy with these regardless so I just picked these up.  Although I do like the boxes of the more exclusive edition though.  
those are cool
nthat.gif
Thanks! When I stumbled upon these, I knew I had to have it.  It's not everyday I find these DS and in my exact size.  

Last edited:
Uh, just some info for local Vancouver heads (I know you exist out there)

Livestock in Gastown actually stocked some of the newer SBs because of that Nike Pop Up Shop / Takeover reno that has been happening. That's why some of em were up on the online store.

I saw a photo of the wall and noticed: black rains, UCS (grey), civilists, premiers, brooklyn projects, and what look to be SPoTs (unsure about this one).

Ugly sweaters and civilists are sold out. I saved you the trouble by asking. lol

Guess what I came home to.....

I was surprised! Was busy at work so I never got a chance to check the tracking.

Bonus pics to show ya'll I'm bout that travel life :tongue:

The fit is like butter. Wish I got a 6 in my Tiffs; love the way these look with gray jeans as well. What ya'll think about the lace switch? White or blue? I'm leaning towards blue....

Does a reserving a pair on these websites guarantee the pair come release day. Just did for the 510. A little confused if it will mean anything though. 

Dude GREAT cop. I would scoop those in half a second.

Back
Top Bottom