2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I know right. That would take a good 10 minutes. Who has that kind of time?
i dont think that would take the casual PS user 10 minutes. maybe if you do design for a living or something. photoshop is frustrating. cutting stuff out is the worst.

The pics didn't even look photoshopped though. He just assumed that because someone was actually wearing their pair outdoors it must be
grin.gif

Last edited:
Ordered mine from premier a couple days ago, I'm gone wear the life outta these[/quote]
Lol same here, its a solid everyday sneaker. Might even double up and save them

Legit check on these please? I'm 99.9% sure they're legit, but it's best to be on the safe side. Thanks

The pics didn't even look photoshopped though. He just assumed that because someone was actually wearing their pair outdoors it must be >D  
WRONG. I said it because there did not appear to be a single crease anywhere on the shoes, also there was no snow whatsoever on the soles. In addition, he said they were his new beaters so i thought he may be pulling some hypebeasts chain who would be like damnnn how u wear your tiffs in the snow bro!?
Anyway the thought gave me a good laugh, i humbly said i could be wrong but i knew there would be people who said exactly what you did.

He bought two pairs and he's selling one? Your acting like nobody resells, a ton of people do.

Plus copping a second pair to offset the first is always a good idea :smile:

partly because he took the sz 6 A LOT of us in here were looking to purchase for our girl...and while yes, a lot of people do resell, the majority in this thread, especially the regulars, DO NOT purchase multiples just to resell. go ahead & defend him though, makes you look really good :smokin

are civilist high sz 9 DS condition possible under the $150 ebay mark???
Yes, they can be found for under that price.  As with everything patience is the key, my man.  Although it was a few months ago, I picked up my pair off ebay for about 130 shipped..  

Back
Top Bottom