2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It seem like nike sb is running out ideas most of there recent dunk releases have been all black uppers plain as ****

Last edited:
So i had a dream I bought black rains. The dream was so vivid I could smell the leather and I've never even held the shoe in person before.

Just read somewhere that the picture of the 'polka dot' dunk actually may be stars and NOT polka dots.

So i had a dream I bought black rains. The dream was so vivid I could smell the leather and I've never even held the shoe in person before.
You know you got a problem when you're having dreams about shoes
laugh.gif

Please understand I'm not tryna get at you, but these pics look photoshoped. I think you did it for ***** n giggles lol
I could be wrong..

Haha I love how people think anyone can just whip something together in photoshop. Do you realize how dificult it would be to match the lighting and camera angles to do a nice photoshop job. Just saying it is not remotely easy or quick.

Haha I love how people think anyone can just whip something together in photoshop. Do you realize how dificult it would be to match the lighting and camera angles to do a nice photoshop job. Just saying it is not remotely easy or quick.
yea PS is def not easy or quick.

I know right. That would take a good 10 minutes. Who has that kind of time?

Back
Top Bottom