2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Skate or dies are one of my all time faves.
Got a good pair but I'm missing the blue laces.

Had a pair of S or D's.... DS too but I'm to old for those neon colors... Ending up selling them for 250.....Dope c/w and pic though

won't let me post pics on mobile. burning the croc print is not easy. I used a soldering iron. Real hard to grip if you are not used to it and slides around like its on butter if u arent careful.

Last edited:
PM me if there are size 12-13 pairs worth driving out from Antioch for lol thanks
Came up on chick shoes...dude shoes were fugly as hell...if there was a contest for the ugliest pair of kicks, needless to say it'd be a tough competition. There wasn't a single pair of dunks on the shelf. Mega. Fail.

partly because he took the sz 6 A LOT of us in here were looking to purchase for our girl...and while yes, a lot of people do resell, the majority in this thread, especially the regulars, DO NOT purchase multiples just to resell. go ahead & defend him though, makes you look really good
smokin.gif
Even if you didn't purchase multiples to resell, if you purchase two of your size to keep, that's equally as greedy in terms of taking away a shoe from someone whose trying to purchase one.

Secondly, if he had not purchased that pair, i doubt anyone here who wanted it would have gotten it anyways/another re-seller could have gotten it.

Thirdly, Buying a size that's not yours is equally as harmful because most won't find a size swap for a size 8 to a 13 and vice versa, leading one to re-sell their pair to purchase their size (makes someone else pay re-sell, pays someone money for re-selling further enforcing it)

All i'm saying is alot of things are equally as bad as reselling a shoe and that there's no need to call people out on selling a pair.

Everyone here has sold a pair of kicks at some point and i bet most have sold atleast one above retail

Even if you didn't purchase multiples to resell, if you purchase two of your size to keep, that's equally as greedy in terms of taking away a shoe from someone whose trying to purchase one.

so buying doubles is on the same level of greed as reselling. thank you for helping me see the light. i will no longer call somebody out for reselling. i will no longer talk ish about the crazy prices resellers ask for hyped kicks. cuz when you get right down to it, i regulary purchase doubles, sometimes even 4 pairs of colorways i really like (nontourages, tiffs, bhm bruins, lance elite blazers...). my apologies to those i called out in the past, play on playas.

Last edited:

so buying doubles is on the same level of greed as reselling. thank you for helping me see the light. i will no longer call somebody out for reselling. i will no longer talk ish about the crazy prices resellers ask for hyped kicks. cuz when you get right down to it, i regulary purchase doubles, sometimes even 4 pairs of colorways i really like (nontourages, tiffs, bhm bruins, lance elite blazers...). my apologies to those i called out in the past, play on playas.
As a rule I have never doubled up. It's not as bad as reselling in my eyes but it's still not cool. Especially on the more limited releases. I got shoes I haven't worn in almost a year but ima purchase two pairs to store one in the closet for years? Someone else could be wearing those shoes. Taking a shoe that's not your size is messed up too. If you can't squeeze your foot into it then leave it for someone who can.

won't let me post pics on mobile. burning the croc print is not easy. I used a soldering iron. Real hard to grip if you are not used to it and slides around like its on butter if u arent careful.

It was all good right up until you tried to do the croc print.

Luckily kids don't really care and it's a super cool thing to do as a dad.

If he doesn't want to wear them then disown him
laugh.gif

The only way I'll double up is if my local shop ordered the shoe and I'm the only person that's excited for them. The last shoe I got a double of was the Air Trainer 1 Safari from 2012, I ordered a pair from Hanon and when my local got them I was the only person that even wanted a pair, everyone else was there for some other release that morning, so I said might as well get a spare of it to show them that I'm into that kind of release and that I'd appreciate it if they keep ordering stuff like that.

I wanted to double up on this because I honestly didn't think that many people were going to come out of the woodwork for a diamond high, boy was I wrong. Maybe later on down the line if the price ever gets normal I'll get a spare, but for now I'm content with just the one.

Man, I'll double up if I want to and if the opportunity allows it. So many pairs I wish I doubled up on. 

Glad I got two pairs of the Tiffs. As soon as it remotely stops snowing, they are being worn to the ground no problem. I love the peace of mind knowing that I have a backup pair. 

In other news, just pulled the trigger on SPoTs. That's two pairs of Tiffs, Black Rains, and SPoTs. Flightposites or Powder Blue Xs next week and I'm done until the Carmines in May. GR dunks for the low here and there

does anyone know where i can get some brooklyn projects lows sz 8.5 for under 130  cant find it anywhere

I remember people saying bp is shady, and I've never been to the west coast or Toronto.. But it does have to be frustrating seeing your locals of the shop that support you struggle to get a pair.. I'm from ct and we don't have anyone that carries dunks that's not finishine or journeys with their 6.0's

Back
Top Bottom