2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn now I am feeling I should have copped a 9.5
mean.gif

For those that have them; is the consensus on this up a 1/2 size also?
the tiff his fit TTS

the yoth i wish i got a half size up the tiffs feel perfect

Damn wth on eBay there are only 2 sz 5 in the Nike SB diamond and one guy wants $1200 and the other $900. :'(

I was gna use the sz 10 I was able to find to trade but I guess that won't be happening. At least now my little brother will be able to enjoy a free pair.

Do they make a silver that matches the swoosh in the tiffs? That might look dope.
not sure bro..i guess if there was a dunk with metallic laces you should be ok but u have to make sure its the right size

I wonder what's everyone's opinion if Nike decides to make SB Dunks available on NikeID? Just curious

So I've been salty since I slept on the Civilists... Can anyone tell me how the material quality is and what a fair price would be for them? Thanks, guys.

I wonder what's everyone's opinion if Nike decides to make SB Dunks available on NikeID? Just curious

I wouldn't mind at all, I've been wishing they offered a Zoom Air insole option on regular dunks since forever.

I would make 1 or 2 pairs no question, but wouldn't go ham. Wouldn't have a problem with it, but don't have to have it either.

So I've been salty since I slept on the Civilists... Can anyone tell me how the material quality is and what a fair price would be for them? Thanks, guys.
Materials are very nice on them. I love the quilted pattern on the back. As far as price I haven't really seen them priced that high. Should be under $150 shipped DS IMO.

all this talk about laces got me thinking that i have the "blackout" dunks that i havent worn yet..im thinking about putting my white laces on them

hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom