2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You have a pic of the lows??

let me see if I can dig through my pictures to see if I have a picture in daylight

Any truth to the 'weatherizing' of the wool?
i mean i havent stuck my foot in the piles of snow but i have definitely gotten them wet and what not and they hold up fine. i know theyre not intended to be used as snow boots but given the materials im not afraid to wear them is what im saying.

I like these better the 3M is just right :nthat: thanks man

Here's another shot, they're kind of a pain to find these days, but you should be able to get them at a decent price. The tongue has straps that are really awkwardly placed though, it's at a higher spot than SB dunk lows, I ended up chopping it off after a few wears since this shoe won't ever end up in someone else's collection I might as well make it more comfortable.

Wonder what Nike's process is for shipping out orders...obviously it's not based on the order in which they were received...and I'm guessing it probably isn't based on location nearest their warehouse.

Anyone know?

not based on location nearest warehouse but what about shipping zones

I think this is how they do it, if you live in a zone that's closer they'll hold onto the package unless you paid for expedited delivery. I don't even bother any more since 1 day is a lot more money and they still end up sending my 2 day ground since I only live about 7 hours from the warehouses in Memphis.

The "Tiffanys" are my first pair of dunks ever. I can't wait for them to deliver from NDC. Didn't know how crazy the hype was around these until I came into this thread. I genuinely liked them for the colorway. I'm currently looking up other SBs now. I might be hookied. 

I can honestly say I bought 2 pairs of Tiffany dunks because I loved the way they looked when they first dropped back in the day. However I am no way a dunk person. Just a "if I like it I'll get it" person. With that said, my last pair of dunks were the high croc skin 3m's. I'm normally a 10 but I got them in a 9.5 to avoid creases. I bought a9.5 and a 10 to pick the best size. Am I screwed? I hear all this talk about sizing up. I sized down just in case. I plan to wear though.

Last edited:

Here's another shot, they're kind of a pain to find these days, but you should be able to get them at a decent price. The tongue has straps that are really awkwardly placed though, it's at a higher spot than SB dunk lows, I ended up chopping it off after a few wears since this shoe won't ever end up in someone else's collection I might as well make it more comfortable.
These are fire :fire

Back
Top Bottom