2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ordered 1 hr and 48 minutes after release, NDC. Got tracking just now!

Last edited:
Since I got a pair for retail not in my size..I'm contemplating getting my actual size off ebay..which would mean the average price for each would b about $250..

hmmmm

I only had 1 pairs of dunk highs and they hurt my feet so bad that I just gave them away..I'll have to order half size up

but still trying to get from other spots for a good price..ebay will be last resort

. Didn't know how crazy the hype was around these until I came into this thread.

The "Tiffanys" are my first pair of dunks ever. I can't wait for them to deliver from NDC. Didn't know how crazy the hype was around these until I came into this thread. I genuinely liked them for the colorway. I'm currently looking up other SBs now. I might be hookied. 

Got offfered a pair of bred 1s for these. Keep in mind I have a pair of bred 1s already and 2 pairs of tiffs. Its tough to choose between having 2 pairs of tiffs or 2 pairs of bred 1s. Any advice? Before you guys tell me "choose whichever one you like best", ultimately I will but I am indecisive at the moment. Thanks

Got offfered a pair of bred 1s for these. Keep in mind I have a pair of bred 1s already and 2 pairs of tiffs. Its tough to choose between having 2 pairs of tiffs or 2 pairs of bred 1s. Any advice? Before you guys tell me "choose whichever one you like best", ultimately I will but I am indecisive at the moment. Thanks
Tell that guy to to Pm me..I be more than glad to make that trade. lol

nah ur good u already have breds

Breds over the Tiffs. Better trade bait in the future

if its in person, do the trade

I'd keep the tiffs, bred 1s will come around again.

flightclub has pairs of diamonds @ 400 that aren't selling.. people probably saving up for their yeezys

pick the one with high resell value

If those pairs were left over night at NTNY you could actually call up there and order over the phone since it would have been 48 hrs since the shoe released 

Back
Top Bottom