2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FYI...
he charging 160 for the shoe plus making you cop 50 bux in merch too? thats like 210+ tax lol dam bruh
sick.gif

Hey fam don't know if this was posted already but ndc has an additional 20% off clearance with codes SLICKDEALS20 or MRREBATES20. They got a few sb dunks that's worth a look. Didn't get any but I did cop the QS linen dunk for like $88 and some nike free flyknits for $72. Free shipping over $75. Not too shabby.

BY FAR shadiest store in philly without a doubt. 

They were cool when they first opened back in the day like 2002/03; I used to get hooked up on PRPS jeans and kicks from people I knew but I think they are under different ownership now...I NEVER go there anymore because they def got shady and the stuff they carry now pretty much sucks

Last edited:
Dudes are mindless sheep if they're letting some shop push around their money like that.

$50 purchase required to buy this other thing that's $50 more than the price on the box... I'm sleeping.

Dudes are mindless sheep if they're letting some shop push around their money like that.

$50 purchase required to buy this other thing that's $50 more than the price on the box... I'm sleeping.
its all about what's convenient for you. if you make decent money im sure you'd rather spend an extra $100 than spend more hours than it would take to make $100 standing in a line

See I don't think that's bad because people who actually like the SB line and aren't just copping for hype or resale won't have a problem with this

I'd cop a pair of BA Projects, Janoski Max's, Koston's or some SB gear

This is what the closest spot to me which is an hour away had to say

'Tiffany' Dunk High raffle details: Stop in the shop now thru Friday & purchase any regular pair of NikeSB's for a raffle entry sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 of your desired choice. Raffle entry earns you a chance to purchase the shoe in your pre-selected size along with a matching NikeSB Dri-Fit 'Tiffany' logo t-shirt for $140. Every pair you purchase earns you another entry.

so are we giving up on the idea of there being a HS version? i cant even remember the last shoe wherepics didnt leak, especially this close to the release

Back
Top Bottom