2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Submitted for the sole purpose of helping swing anyone either way who may still be on the fence about the YOTH/Lucky Envelopes 
smile.gif
.  I grabbed the coins and envelopes from a store nearby. Special thanks to @MissMyMoney  and others here for the ExoShop info.  I follow the guy in the video posted earlier (Johnny Tang) who was one of the designers of the shoe on Instagram and he is a really chill dude...plus he loves to fish like I do. I had to support him!  Anyway, hope this helps a little for those still debating copping or not!
I can not wait for these things to drop, probably just excited about these as any recent release.

Sheesh. Give me something harder like a 3 flip. I got them for days 
pimp.gif
For real. Tre flip or better on flat. Back T or better on the box to cop tiffs. ^____^
Can someone kindly tell me when the YOTH release. Thanks
01/25/14, but some retailers might let go of them earlier. Check your local skate shop.
My chick picked me up this huf wool hat with ear flaps because it made her think about the civilist's
Biggest mistake of 2013 was passing on these.

I didn't like the Civilists and a couple months ago I saw them in person for the 1st time and they've become a favorite

Nah there's gonna be A LOT of people that come in here and check (lurk?) regularly until the tiff hi's and the other diamond collab come out hoping to get "insider secrets" on releases and what not due to the hype surrounding both releases...it's just a matter of holding your composure and staying true to what this thread means too most of us. I know I'm fairly new here (first SB's ever owned were the challenge reds, started posting round the black rains) but the comraderie in here is unlike anything else on the internet. Keep your heads up and feelings in check and let's get through this release together! lol

Last edited:
What are you guys babbling about? Ltrain giving out tips? Lmao in what direction is this thread headed?.... From the looks of things tiffs are gonna destroy this thread.
whatever you say. I'm offering advice to those that ask and will ask. Keep posting tired animated gifs because that really helps bro. I don't know why you have a beef with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever you say. I'm offering advice to those that ask and will ask. Keep posting tired animated gifs because that really helps bro. I don't know why you have a beef with me.

Let the haters hate man why even go back and fourth your doing a cool thing trying to help other people out

Last edited:
@rillo that was a cool vid. Those yoth looking too clean...#ninergang

Do we have a confirmed drop date yet?

Last edited:
I didn't like the Civilists and a couple months ago I saw them in person for the 1st time and they've become a favorite
Same, the tongue threw me off, but now I'm kicking myself...

As for the "to help or not to help" debate on new people (like me I suppose), just understand people are going to get the info somehow or another, just a matter of whether the people in the know want to help.

I'll do what I can, and double up if I can to throw the homies here an oop.

Man with the premiers folding up like they are they are going to become the certified winter beaters....you would think someone would have worn a pair a few times and figured out they needed a little reinforcement in the toe area... 

Also I remember Premier saying their version was made in the USA I wonder if those who got the P version have the same issue

Yeah, it gets annoying and old when dudes will drop a "how's '__' fit" and "when's '__' release?"...I get that this thread moves 20 pages a day and not everyone has the time to be on the internet or on their phone but trying to keep up with the info being thrown out comes with wanting to be a part of this community but that's just my opinion..

It literally takes 5-10 to catch up on the new info posted each day. Do it while you take a dump or before you go to bed

I am not sure why anyone wouldn't want to help someone in here; this thread is the complete opposite of any JB thread.

I remember posting a link to Gamma's for some people to scoop and people got all butt hurt they sold out like I should keep all that under wraps and not help people :lol:

Submitted for the sole purpose of helping swing anyone either way who may still be on the fence about the YOTH/Lucky Envelopes :smile: .  I grabbed the coins and envelopes from a store nearby. Special thanks to @MissMyMoney
 and others here for the ExoShop info.  I follow the guy in the video posted earlier (Johnny Tang) who was one of the designers of the shoe on Instagram and he is a really chill dude...plus he loves to fish like I do. I had to support him!  Anyway, hope this helps a little for those still debating copping or not!

:smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom