2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if this directly applies to this thread, but I figure it's close enough. Anyone know what the going price is for a pair of McFly Nike SB Zoom Tres is? I found a pair in great condition and my size (13) but the dude's asking $250 shipped which seems a little high to me. 
they don't pop up too often but i'd say that's a ds price and that's if you really want it. i've been looking for zoom tres and i see them go for 150-200 used most of the time. 

Even with fall weather in full swing and winter just around the corner I'm still mad at myself for missing the MIAs. If anyone has a lead on a decent price in 10.5 feel free to shoot me a PM.

I prefer the Black pair...

Green pair reminds me of Medusa's...

Perhaps one will be more limited than the other?

I actually prefer the grey. Will probably go for whichever one is easier to attain, mainly because I don't think I would need both. Can't see myself rocking them outside of December probably ever so....

Dope concept though, one will be had.

They aren't called ugly Christmas sweaters because they are "ugly"

That is a common thing around holiday season. People have ugly Christmas sweater parties where everyone wears an ugly Christmas sweater. One you may see on your grandparent(s).

I will be getting both pairs.

I actually prefer the grey. Will probably go for whichever one is easier to attain, mainly because I don't think I would need both. Can't see myself rocking them outside of December probably ever so....

Dope concept though, one will be had.
I'm kinda feelin the grey ones more too. The gold check isn't really relevant to the Christmas theme

I have a feeling ill regret passing on the SH2. Considering i have the first pair i feel i need to get them but theres too much other **** coming out.

I have a feeling ill regret passing on the SH2. Considering i have the first pair i feel i need to get them but theres too much other **** coming out.
I feel the same way. They are in my cart now, but there is too much crap coming out!

Back
Top Bottom