2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

figured i'd check to see what some of the other threads/forums are talking about....

DAMN it's a jungle out there :lol:

i love ya'll sorry bastards

spot-x-nike-sb-dunk-low-teaser-3-1.jpg

Another hint image of the Spot dunks!  I'm beginning to like what I see more and more!!!
nerd.gif

Just Watched A Few dubstepslap Videos & Does Anybody Know What The Hell He Does? I Mean Every Saturday He's Got Like $2,000 Worth Of ****.

Just Watched A Few dubstepslap Videos & Does Anybody Know What The Hell He Does? I Mean Every Saturday He's Got Like $2,000 Worth Of ****.
He claims he "works 3 jobs" whenever I hear him mention it, but I have no idea. I haven't watched his vids in a while, but I remember a long time ago he said something about his mom's house. Can't remember if he alluded to living there or not. Maybe if he works 3 jobs and lives rent free and spends all his money on kicks then he could swing it? No idea though. To me, he seems like a nice dude, but he also seems to just be buying joints for the sake of buying them.

Okay people, remember when I talked about Nike SB having the same team behind them that Nike Sportswear does? He's more proof. Civilist (a skate shop in Berlin) has teamed up with Nike SB to open a store (Nike SBs version of House of Hoops, basically). It's like the partnership between Nike and Footlocker, which gave us House of Hoops. Civilist already has TONS of limited stuff on the shelves that has come out in the past couple months and the store looks good. Thoughts anyone? My mind is spinning with possibilities. Good job SB, I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Last edited:
Okay people, remember when I talked about Nike SB having the same team behind them that Nike Sportswear does? He's more proof. Civilist (a skate shop in Berlin) has teamed up with Nike SB to open a store (Nike SBs version of House of Hoops, basically). It's like the partnership between Nike and Footlocker, which gave us House of Hoops. Civilist already has TONS of limited stuff on the shelves that has come out in the past couple months and the store looks good. Thoughts anyone? My mind is spinning with possibilities. Good job SB, I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Awesome idea. Hopefully it does well enought that Nike will create one in the US. good info.

Amazing Concept. This most definitely establishes your earlier theory. Nike should do that in more markets, it would be like tossing fire on an open flame here in the US.

Presentation is key. 

Still not sure if I should pick these up or not, I like what they represent but they just aren't that impressive.

I dont know if i like them...?? They are simple which is good, but nothing, draws me to them?? I dont know....I'm not sure yet.

SPOT's are ehh If I lived in Florida I would totally go for the special packaging but I think I will pass on the qs release of these and I am a big fan of Lance Mountain so they seem even less impressive compared to his other collabs.

Back
Top Bottom