2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I kick myself in the head for not saving some of my old collection. Then again there was a time when Nike SB dropped so many kicks I liked, that i didnt even have to worry about it.
Bro, I made sure to keep my Dooms. Even though he won't show up to his own shows, I still support that clown.

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for McRads and BHM lows Westside Skateshop is accepting phone orders at retail plus shipping. (727) 939-2308, Give them a CALL!

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for McRads and BHM lows Westside Skateshop is accepting phone orders at retail plus shipping. (727) 939-2308, Give them a CALL!
Thanks for that!! 135 total to NJ. Much cheaper than everywhere else.

Yo this thread moves fast!

SPOT dunks look nice and simple I like them for retail, Lows have been killin it lately IMO.

John00 coming thru with the much needed info repped.

I live in Florida and I wish I could hook up some good people on here but Tampa is 3.5hrs away from me, sorry. Wait for the QS like John said.
tongue.gif

Also great pics fellas, on my way to pickup my BHM lows.

My pics don't do it justice, suede is buttery. Many thanks, again.
Dope picture. Repped!
Thanks for that!! 135 total to NJ. Much cheaper than everywhere else.
It's nothing my friend. I told you to stay tuned to the thread. This is what NT is about.

Damn...I mad I missed out on that deal with the those Camo Dunks....are they still available anywhere??

To make a long story short.

Jimmy Jazz made numerous announcements that they will be releasing the Corks on Friday, then changed it to Monday.

Then Monday came around and they post that they mistakenly shipped their pairs to a B&M location and have since sold out.

People were baggin' on em hard via Twitter...
Classic Jimmy Jazz!!!! LMAO!!!
In other words...we sold them joints under the table and made triple MSRP.
laugh.gif

It's ridiculous that they trolled people the way they did, but the entertainment that they brought over the past few days reading through that LeBron thread made it worth it.   The countless new members in that thread brought nonstop lulz.  If you find yourself bored, read through just today's posts.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

laugh.gif

It's ridiculous that they trolled people the way they did, but the entertainment that they brought over the past few days reading through that LeBron thread made it worth it.   The countless new members in that thread brought nonstop lulz.  If you find yourself bored, read through just today's posts.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
hahaha thread killed me!! this in particular.

anyway back to sb's.

Just caught this ftc collab preview

"The FTC x Nike SB Dunk Low "Finally" is expected  to release this April at FTC locations, with a global release to follow in May. Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further release details"- *************

maybe its just me cause i havent looked at sb's since the last time i skated (09) but has the cut changed? Particularly around the back, where your ankle bone would be? new sbs look so strange for some reason

laugh.gif

I knew that's what they'd done. I might check the thread out. I need a good laugh. Bring on the lulz.

^What size were they?
sz 10.  I only wore them for a half day to school and to party were I took them off about two hours into the party to play ball.  Probably didn't even wear them for more than 8 hours total. One of my favorite dunks too.   Just pulled them out,

Need to find a pair in my size. 
frown.gif

My local shop still has McRads, BHMs and Bruins for retail and I think they're letting phone orders. Hit em up.

Kicks Hawaii
(808) 941-9191

And they're open til 8pm HST.

sz 10.  I only wore them for a half day to school and to party were I took them off about two hours into the party to play ball.  Probably didn't even wear them for more than 8 hours total. One of my favorite dunks too.   Just pulled them out,

Need to find a pair in my size. 
frown.gif
A half size more and I woul've grabbed them. IDK I can prolly still squeeze somewhat comfortably in a sz 10 but I dont want to risk it.
It would've been a great way to restart my collection of classic SBs I want.

I've got a question for some of the more seasoned SB heads in here....I'm wondering how you guys determine if "resale" prices on certain older and QS SBs are decent or way too high/rape? I actually feel like I know less about SB values/prices and resellers than I do about Jordans. FlightClub, kixclusive and sites like it are obviously charging crazy prices but I'm just trying to figure all of this stuff out. Also wondering are there a lot of fakes and/or B grades?...what sort of stuff to watch out for etc.... I'm relatively new to SB's(I used to wear mostly Etnies), but really dig em and just want to learn more.

I've got a question for some of the more seasoned SB heads in here....I'm wondering how you guys determine if "resale" prices on certain older and QS SBs are decent or way too high/rape? I actually feel like I know less about SB values/prices and resellers than I do about Jordans. FlightClub, kixclusive and sites like it are obviously charging crazy prices but I'm just trying to figure all of this stuff out. Also wondering are there a lot of fakes and/or B grades?...what sort of stuff to watch out for etc.... I'm relatively new to SB's(I used to wear mostly Etnies), but really dig em and just want to learn more.
Prices are hard, a good judge of course is gonna be ebay. Sometimes they go way to high and other times a steal, so it will give you a good general idea. 

Not a lot of B grades but A LOT of fakes. Especially the older stuff. eBay is full them. Some are decent, but with all fakes there are signs of counterfeit. The inner tag is the achilies heel of fake SB's. That is the first and sometimes the only thing I need to look at to determine if a shoe is fake. Unkles, Tiffanys, Heinkens, Dooms, Hawaii's, DOTD, Freddys and Medicoms are very commonly counterfeit. So be cautious when buying older dunks and even some newer ones like the re-released Supreme lows, theres a few fakes floating around on eBay.

I really like the St. Patty's but I am waiting for the 420 drop to see if I would prefer those. What are the chances the St. Pattys will sit. I am having a hard time gauging that one. And for how long? You think I will be able to get em on sale? :nerd:

I'll let someone else tackle the pricing question, but  I can attest to spotting fakes.

Generally, the older SB's and the more creative, descriptive styles of SB's that get a QS release are produced with decent, hard to replicate quality. The Hawaii's for example are made from majority suede, but in different color combo's (crimson orange, black, yellow). There is also the placement of the state of Hawaii of the heel and the midsole color and icey sole. (clear not blue)

-Most fakes have an off color on the toe cap and sole when it comes to getting the orange/crimson color right. 

-The state sown into the heel is either mis-shapen or placed in the wrong place (gap proportion to midsole).

-I've also seen where they can't seem to accurately reproduce the shape of the toebox.

- The state flag on the heel tab can be sown too close to the lip of the heel

- The insole print is too far from or too close to the Hawaii'n sentence of the insole (basically just plain off)

- The nike zoom heel cushion in SB's is also a giveaway for fakes (they cant make them to the right specs)

And of course, production dates need to match.

This is just one example. I love NT, but I learned a lot about SB's from n-sb.org It would help to be active there also. 

Hope this helps get you started. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I'll let someone else tackle the pricing question, but  I can attest to spotting fakes.

Generally, the older SB's and the more creative, descriptive styles of SB's that get a QS release are produced with decent, hard to replicate quality. The Hawaii's for example are made from majority suede, but in different color combo's (crimson orange, black, yellow). There is also the placement of the state of Hawaii of the heel and the midsole color and icey sole. (clear not blue)

-Most fakes have an off color on the toe cap and sole when it comes to getting the orange/crimson color right. 

-The state sown into the heel is either mis-shapen or placed in the wrong place (gap proportion to midsole).

-I've also seen where they can't seem to accurately reproduce the shape of the toebox.

- The state flag on the heel tab can be sown too close to the lip of the heel

- The insole print is too far from or too close to the Hawaii'n sentence of the insole (basically just plain off)

- The nike zoom heel cushion in SB's is also a giveaway for fakes (they cant make them to the right specs)

And of course, production dates need to match.

This is just one example. I love NT, but I learned a lot about SB's from n-sb.org It would help to be active there also. 

Hope this helps get you started. 
happy.gif
+1 on NSB. I started there and learned a lot. It's not the best anymore, but for legit checks and learning how to spot counterfeit it is ideal.

Nice!!! this is the kind of discussion that I was hoping to spark, and hopefully keep going. I'd rep you guys but apparently I'm over my limit right now, I will as soon as I'm able again. And I will def. start up over on n-sb.org too. I check there a lot for news but never really got into the forum much.

Back
Top Bottom