2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blitz has the mint lows, that was the only place that I could find them in my size for retail.  The only issue I see with the site is the cost of shipping, seems like he should have a few more shipping options.  However, I'm satisfied, I got my mint lows!  

Whew! So much epic discussion in this thread. 00 holdin' it down! Plus its always good with the AF1 king drops in to chat. Been away for the weekend and im out of reps lol.

Nothing left to add to all this knowledge.

I like them SPOT dunks. Kind of simple but it works. Any word on the box price for the wide-releaase? I know spots selling their 200 pair for 150 but theres no way I'm paying that much for em'. I'd like to see em with white laces just for kicks though..

Last edited:
At the end of the day, it really depends on what size you wear and what era you're looking to buy from.

Sizes: Size 9-10.5, the world is you're oyster, literally. I still see Medicom SBs floating around in size 9-10.5. Sizes 11-13, you'll be fighting a uphill battle as far as pricing. Resellers know that after 10.5 there was only 1 pair of every sneaker made until size 13 in every size run. That means out of it all, those sizes were the most limited.  

I hope I was able to help.    
Lucky for me then in that respect, I'm a 9.5.
For those of you who are just starting, don't be driven to get the latest/rare SBs. Get some of the GRs...some of those are the most slept on shoes and when they catch fire, they are usually gone (i.e. Mint Lows). Bunch of people in here are willing to help and this is what makes this thread great. Don't be afraid to ask questions (as long as they are well thought out) but don't expect a lot of hand me downs. Tip? When you see information being put out here, save it. Write it down. For when the next releases come, you will be well prepared. This goes for anything else you want in life. Not everything is gonna be handed down but put in the work and time, you can achieve anything.

Ending rant. Back to SBs.
happy.gif
I know that this wasn't necessarily directed at me.... but I did want to say that I hope I didn't come off as someone who just wants QS and older exclusive type stuff and/or wants to be spoonfed info..... that's the last type of dude I am. I posed the question to the more experienced SB HEADs because there may be a QS shoe here or there and from the past that I really like, and that obviously I missed out on by being extremely late to the game... and If I do decide to cop I don't want to get taken because my knowledge is lacking on pricing/fakes etc. I truly appreciate this thread and the people in it and the knowledge dropped, I've tried to soak it up like a sponge and have gained a ton of knowledge already from lurking here and posting from time to time. I am for the most part interested in GR stuff and getting good deals on them, I browse as many of the online shops I've found out about from this thread for deals on GR's.... and I try to help others when I spot a deal and contribute as much as I can for being a somewhat noob here.  On another note are you still a "civickid" ?...I have an 06' Si.

This thread is doing work. Reminds me of the old days of SBs minus the crazy hype and flames. Nice to see this again.

Tips on shopping for older SBs on eBay:

Don't expect to pay $100 for a pair of DS Stussys or Jedis etc. The fakes like everyone said of almost near perfect.

Trust an eBay feedback carefully. Check the past listings. Just because they have 100% positive rating doesn't mean they don't sell fakes. Lots of people can't tell.

Always ask for tagged pictures. And put the pictures at n-sb.org or here on NT for a LEGIT check.

SB Dunks are my favorite shoe and I'm on hunt for all the Orange/Silver/Pink boxes that I let go in the past or missed back then.

This thread is doing work. Reminds me of the old days of SBs minus the crazy hype and flames. Nice to see this again.

Don't expect to pay $100 for a pair of DS Stussys or Jedis etc. The fakes like everyone said of almost near perfect.

Trust an eBay feedback carefully. Check the past listings. Just because they have 100% positive rating doesn't mean they don't sell fakes. Lots of people can't tell.

Always ask for tagged pictures. And put the pictures at n-sb.org or here on NT for a LEGIT check.

SB Dunks are my favorite shoe and I'm on hunt for all the Orange/Silver/Pink boxes that I let go in the past or missed back then.
THIS!

haha this gif was dead on..repped

This might sound dumb can someone explain how the date touching the barcode works for legit checks i never fully understood it

this pic is from an un-hemp on n-sb, confused how to tell 

but now on this picture of the bucks it is touching... did it change from earlier sb's to later sb's?

Last edited:
The newer generation labels don't seem to have the barcode touching the lot or prod. date. The tags have changed over time.

If I buy a used/2nd hand/resold pair I always focused on the build/stitching/materials/overall quality. A while ago it used to be easier to spot fakes, gotta be on your toes these days though.

Sadly, I'm never good with the tag checks unless it was something blatantly obvious. Sometimes the print is bolder in some spots some times its not. You might have one style shoe thats a few months older than another that doesnt have the lot number or patent label, or they were arranged differently. This goes for just about any Nike shoe. At least with SB's, I don't have to worry about funky quality issues just to look at the tag and see that both pairs were made at different times/lots. If I didn't get these shoes from legit brick and mortars I'd completely lost faith in JB.

Last edited:
this thread, & this thread alone was the reason i registered again after losing my original profile during the reboot.

size 11.5/12, so i can vouch for what john said earlier...always wished i was a sz 9 so i could cop some of the samples nike sb puts out...these come to mind

that leather :smokin

sz 11 im always SOL on the good stuff

Has any one on the thread ordered or dealt with projectblitz.com in the past when it comes to SB's?

Croatian Style - the original reseller :lol:

Homie also controlled 95% of the stock of Paris Dunk's....

I think I have more pics saved on my computer at home

...Just in case any of the newer members don't realize the significance of this pic - http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=sb&i=080061

BTW, these also hit outlets in B-grade

Yup... things were different 10+ years ago.

Last edited:
SPOT dunks look great on feet, but if they retail @ $150 it'll be an easy pass for me, I know its just rumors at the moment.

Croatian Style - the original reseller
laugh.gif

...Just in case any of the newer members don't realize the significance of this pic - http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=sb&i=080061

Man, I remember hearing stories about these hitting outlets at the time. It was crazy, people were scrambling for the Paris's. If SB should "retro" any colorway, it should be the Paris. I heard people were mad after the auction ended the way it did for them. 202 pairs or something like that dropped. What are you waiting on SB?  

Last edited:
I copped some Rasta dunks from Gilroy about a month ago thinking I got a steal at $27.99 shipped but once I got them and put them next to my sb's they look like trash and I don't even want them anymore smh.

Croatian Style - the original reseller
laugh.gif

Correct.

30-40+ pairs hit the Vacaville outlet.

My friend was able to snag 2 pairs at the time.

Best $39.99 - 30% employee discount he's ever spent.....

Last edited:

THIS!
That gif tho
roll.gif

My big brotha BIP in the SB thread.
nthat.gif

I'm slowly coming around to the idea of SB retros.  I guess I'm just enjoying the way things are.  Lord knows that if they start bringing back all of our grails, the Jordan beasts will funnel back over to Nike SB as well.

I guess I need to look beyond my own selfish reasons and realize that the exposure Nike SB would receive from having so many classics return would only help it grow.  Went through the last period of the SB craze, and given that it was at a time where social media was basically non-existent compared to today, I don't even want to venture to think what that piece of the equation would do to the SB culture.

I doubt it's something Nike would even resort to at this juncture, though.  We'll probably see more Retro+ types first (PH 2's).

Lucky for me then in that respect, I'm a 9.5.
I know that this wasn't necessarily directed at me.... but I did want to say that I hope I didn't come off as someone who just wants QS and older exclusive type stuff and/or wants to be spoonfed info..... that's the last type of dude I am. I posed the question to the more experienced SB HEADs because there may be a QS shoe here or there and from the past that I really like, and that obviously I missed out on by being extremely late to the game... and If I do decide to cop I don't want to get taken because my knowledge is lacking on pricing/fakes etc. I truly appreciate this thread and the people in it and the knowledge dropped, I've tried to soak it up like a sponge and have gained a ton of knowledge already from lurking here and posting from time to time. I am for the most part interested in GR stuff and getting good deals on them, I browse as many of the online shops I've found out about from this thread for deals on GR's.... and I try to help others when I spot a deal and contribute as much as I can for being a somewhat noob here.  On another note are you still a "civickid" ?...I have an 06' Si.

Not directed at you at all my friend. It's just the general state of Niketalk right now...and many will agree. As for my "Civickid" moniker, it was something I made up back in 2003...too lazy to make a new name/go through that process again. :tongue:

Man, that Paris picture always makes me sad...and what's even worse, I HAD a chance to cop them 2 years ago and passed...asked if they still had them and someone bought it... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom