2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree eBay seems like a huge hassle!

thanks for the Facebook group! Never thought of that, but I'm not a huge Facebook user either.

I agree eBay seems like a huge hassle!

thanks for the Facebook group! Never thought of that, but I'm not a huge Facebook user either.

Just make sure to read the rules so you don't get banned! Tag your pics and don't bump your posts too often. Lots of childish highschoolers in there but a lot of legit business as well. Better than dealing with fee bay.

Just make sure to read the rules so you don't get banned! Tag your pics and don't bump your posts too often. Lots of childish highschoolers in there but a lot of legit business as well. Better than dealing with fee bay.

appreciate all the help! Just submitted my request to join the group. Will definitely read the rules and make sure I follow them I'm too old to be childish on the inter webs.

John00 came in the clutch for me!
pimp.gif
thanks homie
No problem my dude.

appreciate all the help! Just submitted my request to join the group. Will definitely read the rules and make sure I follow them I'm too old to be childish on the inter webs.
one of the dudes who frequents on here is a admin...i dont remember his screen name but i know his fb name

was unable to secure a size 12 for retail or near it cause I was at a tournament outta town all weekend and had horrible reception where I was. congrats to everyone that copped though. I'm mad jealous haha

What should I expect to pay for a pair of d/s or vvnds Nontourage? I don't want to let flightclub bully me into spending more than double retail.

What should I expect to pay for a pair of d/s or vvnds Nontourage? I don't want to let flightclub bully me into spending more than double retail.

I've been watching my size come down on eBay... Currently now under 170 for a size 12 so just keep a eye out for your size

haven't seen these posted, but slated for a january 2014 release date. black/white SB dunk high with red & yellow stitching. personally i actually like these but idk i gotta chill for a little on my shoes haha. just my opinion tho.

I think it's decent. I'd really rather see them in person before I make my final judgment, but either way I wouldn't pay retail for them.

Finally finished reading all 721 pages of this thread,

RIP to the OP,

Seemed to learn a few things

Nike sb 2002
Not so creative designs with hit and miss quality, last few years but 2013 was a better year for dunk sb
Wpf, tiffs, supreme lows, paris, Tokyo, wu tangs, skunks, cheech n chongs, jedi, krampus, pushhead, pigeon, shrimps etc are amoung the most sought after dunk sb
John and sneaker fan do a lot for this place I pay homage REPPED
Nsb another source of information for dunk sb but they need to get out more over there haha..
The newer gen dunk sb don't fit as well as the old ones and are not made with as good quality materials, uppers
Dunk sb generally fit tts but lows can require a .5 up
Dunk sb seems to put out more gr in recent times
Dunk sb haven't really been retroed, with few exceptions of similar release
This thread people are more chill and helpful and team sb spirit is prevalent than anywhere else on nt
Support your local skate shop turned into them marking up box prices and taking advantage of loyal customers :smh:
Different box eras pink, brown, blue, gold, tape, new tiff etc
How stock that sat on shelves turns into slept on heat and become more sought after as pairs are worn and beat and overall availability has declined price goes up, pretty simple supply demand
Fullylaced for sb laces
Buttery suede ftw
A wealth of online sites, spots, store numbers to purchase new gr qs etc provided to you by helpful generous thread members
Dunk sb has had a intriguing history of collaborations with a whole array of company's, people
Give and receive here if you see something that may help other members post it, if someone has posted information that helped you REP and thank them, teamwork.
Flagship store theme released dunk sbs Mia etc
Shoe shields prevent creasing and increase blisters haha
Bp is a douche
On feet pics can really change the opinion of a shoe and sway the minds of to cop or not
Buy what you like not just because its hyped or rare
Gum soles ftw
Ice soles ain't worth the yellowing
Nike I'd can make some pretty interesting dunks poor man supreme lows etc not sb also shipped with flat laces
How to stuff non sb dunk tongues
Change in dunk sb management and stocking locations, strategy

A whole world of information my brain is still processing that I can't recollect and put into words at this point in time but after taking my time to research and read into this thread all I have to say is thank you to all the people who provided information on releases and dunk sb in general, you make nt a better place.

Overall what I took from this thread was this place seems to be a pin prick of light and hope a glimpse into the past of what the game and culture once was, is all about, not what jb yeezy new school hype beast mentality shady reseller has warped it into, I see the dunk sb as almost like a beacon for why people fell in love with nike, the designs the quality, the materials, the inspiration and collaborations, the community, the chase, a lot of this in recent years has been lost and forgotten which I feel is a real shame and has left the o.g collectors scratching and shaking their heads, but I hope dunk sb can some what re obtain these lost attributes and get back on track and get back to their roots in future years, I just want to thank the contributors of this thread and those whom make it what it is, salute. :smokin sorry for any incoherence only managed 5 hours sleep, got to get to the office have a good week everyone

Last edited:
PYS.com is also doin 30% off on Nike.
free shippin. no code.
they have all recently releases includin uprise, except 112.

thanks for posting, was finally able to pull the trigger on a pair of uprise dunks, $82.40 shipped to CA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom