2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

watched a guy buy the fsr of the 112 sb at clockwork skateshop...my size 6.5 included in front of my face. :smh: so its safe to say i struck out for retail.

John00, I don't really follow the dunk movement, and really only reason I scooped the 112s is because I have the am1s, and I dig the reflective and e. print... But you're efforts and help are much appreciated.

I appreciate dudes like you in the days of this ****** up state of the sneaker culture.

Salute.

John00, I don't really follow the dunk movement, and really only reason I scooped the 112s is because I have the am1s, and I dig the reflective and e. print... But you're efforts and help are much appreciated.

I appreciate dudes like you in the days of this ****** up state of the sneaker culture.

Salute.
Salutes to you as well my dude. I'm just doing what I can to help the thread.

John, aka Black Thought, you are much appreciated in this thread.  There are many of us that would come up short without your plethora of knowledge, not only in shops that have shoes in stock, but just knowledge in general regarding SB.  Your efforts kind sir, never go unnoticed!!!  SALUTE!

Hey so do you guys think eBay is a good outlet to try and sell a bunch of my collection? I checked on there just now for listings doesn't seem like there is a lot of action on eBay. I'm kind of in a position where I have to sell but I obviously don't want to basically give away my collection. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated

John, aka Black Thought, you are much appreciated in this thread.  There are many of us that would come up short without your plethora of knowledge, not only in shops that have shoes in stock, but just knowledge in general regarding SB.  Your efforts kind sir, never go unnoticed!!!  SALUTE!
Repped. Salutes to you as well.
was able to order my size after striking out thanks to john00 ! this man is one stand up guy! thanks again
smokin.gif
Repped. I'm glad I could help.

wow how does a shop allow something like that to happen
They'd rather get the cash than have to worry about stock sitting which wouldn't have happened in this instance. He spoke to him before the drop. I don't really mess with indy shops anymore in general because of stuff like this.

Missed a few of those posts, but I've already resigned myself to the idea tat I'm not getting these. Spent that money on some hats.

Last edited:
After going through 400+ posts, I glad to say that I passed on the 112s. It seems like release day was chaos, but it's nice to see the majority of people here were able to or are starting to securing their pairs one way or another thanks to the usual helpful nature of this thread. Of course, this release brought out the greedy folks, but hey, it is what it is. It's not worth letting a few people ruin the best thread of NT.

I like grey/volt shoes and I think having a shoe with elephant print would be a nice addition to my collection, but I just couldn't see myself wearing the 112s much. I'm not a big fan of 3M either, so ultimately I decided to pass. That picture that someone posted of the 112s and the grey/volt AM95s reminded me that I still need to buy a pair of those. I'd get more wear out of the AM95s for sure.

I think I may end up passing on the grey Christmas sweaters, too. Knowing me, I'd only wear them once a year on Christmas day. Plus, I don't like the red flower print and it keeps getting bigger and bigger everything I see them, lol. There's a chance I still may get them 'cause I really like the snowman print, but I think I might be better off getting a pair of Medusa's instead.

Hey so do you guys think eBay is a good outlet to try and sell a bunch of my collection? I checked on there just now for listings doesn't seem like there is a lot of action on eBay. I'm kind of in a position where I have to sell but I obviously don't want to basically give away my collection. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated
I think you'd get a lot more inquiries on eBay, but they take a boat load of money unless you agree with the buyer to operate through PayPal. You could use the classifieds section on here, or craigslist if you're in a big city.

eBay is the most hassle in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom