2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

guess who probably have most of the special boxes to even be able to scan and be in the geotagged area lol
I am pretty sure people are going to hate me here it goes. I don't really understand how it worked, I scanned the box on my 3 snkr accounts. One of my accounts did not have a option to reserve. The snkrs account I hit purple lobster for the snkr stash hit right way for the greens. For the second one I had enable location services and I was able to reserve.

Forget green lobs, these are up next

BQ6817-200

Uitgelicht-Blog.jpg

Toe, heel and swoosh reminds me of the Old spice lows, that “buff” color was money. That whole pack was great

I am pretty sure people are going to hate me here it goes. I don't really understand how it worked, I scanned the box on my 3 snkr accounts. One of my accounts did not have a option to reserve. The snkrs account I hit purple lobster for the snkr stash hit right way for the greens. For the second one I had enable location services and I was able to reserve.
who would hate on this, smart play. congrats

Any confirmation about a NYC release? I didn't see anything and everything I'm seeing is for the Boston location... Nothing in my phone

grats

Back
Top Bottom