2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

charging 15-20% of market value on green ensures that a vast majority will be resold.
the way to make the green flipper proof is to make the price $1000 or $1500 because there is no market for resale when retail price is that high. this is why auctioned shoes do not generally instaflip for more than the auction price. sure it is true that four figure sneakers are not for everyone...i certainly would not be a buyer at that price level retail or secondary for green or any other shoe...but at least with setting the price at actual market or greater than actual market the only people that get them will either wear or have to take a loss selling elsewhere.

got excited with all the hype from deon that there was going to be soemthing to thwart instaflippers.
could not be more let down that this release is almost exclusively for that demographic group along with the shoelebrities.

Ok here's the scoop...I just left Concepts Cambridge and was told by an employee that those that participated in the Purple Lobster SNKRS Stash are the only ones with exclusive access to Green Lobsters TODAY! He even said he was upset because he himself couldn't get the Greens. He said right now there is NO official word on a wider release, but there is a POSSIBILITY, and to stay tuned to SNKRS APP and Concepts IG.

So take it for what its worth. I'll be keeping an eye out!
20181220_125844.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully we do get a wide release. Didn't concepts do that for blue lobster? They sold the styrofoam packaging and then there was a general release?

Back
Top Bottom