2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier has the grey TRD lows for $60 with '20SPECIAL':

https://thepremierstore.com/products/dunk-low-1

7_9_18dunklow2.jpg

I'm curious to what the release rollout is gonna be like. Every SB account getting these? Just Concepts (better not be the case)? I really feel like these will be much easier to get then the Diamonds though. They hype, at least at this moment, isn't as high as the Diamonds, and though a lot of us love the Lobsters for their crazy color, the general public (I think) is a lot more attracted to a mainly white or black pair, as opposed to a more wild purple pair. But we'll see.

Nah I can definitely seeing Diamonds being way more plentiful than Concepts.

Diamond is a clothing company. Concepts is still a small shop.

I'm curious to what the release rollout is gonna be like. Every SB account getting these? Just Concepts (better not be the case)? I really feel like these will be much easier to get then the Diamonds though. They hype, at least at this moment, isn't as high as the Diamonds, and though a lot of us love the Lobsters for their crazy color, the general public (I think) is a lot more attracted to a mainly white or black pair, as opposed to a more wild purple pair. But we'll see.

Could be Dec 14 for ISO and the 15th or 21st for elsewhere.

Agree Diamond hype would be more than these. ESP since the resell dipped hard on Diamonds.

Don’t expect these to be easy though imo

Nah I can definitely seeing Diamonds being way more plentiful than Concepts.

Diamond is a clothing company. Concepts is still a small shop.

Concepts has locations in Cambridge, NYC, and Dubai and frequently collaborates with the biggest names in sneakers and apparel (Nike, Birkenstock, Canada Goose, New Balance, Asics, Adidas, Diadora, etc)...I'd hardly call them a "small shop".

Last edited:
Compared to Diamond they are small, imo.

Have you been to the OG location? Joint is a closet :lol: but we will see

How many people in here bought something from Diamond between the High release and this recent low release?

Compare that number to the number of people who bought something from CNCPTS in that period of time.

I mean....CNCPTS released at least 4 SB Collabs in that time frame that I can think of off top (the 3 Holy Grail releases and the blue UCS) and I might even be forgetting something.

CNCPTS ain't a small shop. It's reach is heavy.

I'd be very surprised if DSC had higher revenues than Concepts. DSC might move serious volume though to a lot of chain stores, it might not be "cool" anymore but they're still in business. they must be doing something right.

Last edited:
#samplechamp? Ronnie. His asics samples alone are crazy

#collabchamp? Concepts. Ain't even close imo either.

C-notes and Tannery>>>anything ronnie has ever done

Back
Top Bottom