2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NT SB Fam! Could anyone give me some sizing info on the SB Gato's? https://www.nike.com/t/sb-gato-skate-shoe-HbRnVG/AT4607-100

I'm looking to snag a pair but I'm not sure how they fit. I used to buy size 9.5 for pink and black box SBs, but I've been buying size 9 in all of my recent sb dunk lows (de la soul lows, beijing lows, 420 lows). It sucks cause 9.5 is definitely too big for me in the more recent releases, but size 9 is a bit snug and I would love just a tiny bit more space. But I'll settle for more snug fit versus swimming in the shoe.

Gatos don’t fit like dunks so not a great comparison. Heel is close and forefoot is a lot narrower. If you have wide feet it might not be a great shoe for you. Otherwise I would go TTS and assume you’ll get a snug fit. ESP if you’d rather be snug than loose. I think you’d be better off 9.5 than 10 based off what you said. I would not consider 9.

Just my 2 cents

upload_2018-11-27_20-0-31.jpeg

Boys I’ve been looking for other known lobster variations in the spirit of the purples coming, and found that the second most rare iteration behind the ghost lobster is the “calico” lobster. Thinking of rendering some Calico Lobster lows haha

NT SB Fam! Could anyone give me some sizing info on the SB Gato's? https://www.nike.com/t/sb-gato-skate-shoe-HbRnVG/AT4607-100

I'm looking to snag a pair but I'm not sure how they fit. I used to buy size 9.5 for pink and black box SBs, but I've been buying size 9 in all of my recent sb dunk lows (de la soul lows, beijing lows, 420 lows). It sucks cause 9.5 is definitely too big for me in the more recent releases, but size 9 is a bit snug and I would love just a tiny bit more space. But I'll settle for more snug fit versus swimming in the shoe.
Shape at the toe is very similar to the adidas busenitz so I would go half a size up. All that padding looks like they’ll fit very snug.

Who has a pair of SB AF 2? Should I size up from 12 to 13? Some mids I had to because Nikes so narrow. Never owned a pair so not sure. I know one of the regulars in here has em.

Back
Top Bottom