2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Attachments

• sb.PNG
    sb.PNG
    924.8 KB · Views: 9
Do the half teal-half black box SB high top models fit the same way the low top models do? I'm thinking of getting a pair of Cali highs but don't want to get the wrong size. In the Beijing lows from that box set I'm a 9.5 (these fit great) and in the De La Soul low's I have a 9 and a 9.5, but the 9 feels just a bit too small and the 9.5 feels just a bit too big...

TRDs came with the Ishod insoles?
Pretty sure none of mine did.... not that I’ve been pulling them out to look

TRDs came with the Ishod insoles?
Pretty sure none of mine did.... not that I’ve been pulling them out to look
No, just saying that it looks like the new TRD's are using the insole that always came with the TRD. I was just surprised to see the older insole come back, as the newer design is nicer - figured they would go with that.

All of the skinny Dunk's (Ishod or otherwise) have been using the newer insole.

Ordered some “Black Cement” Dunk’s off of eBay, seller sent me below. He was actually out of stock on the Dunks and got mixed up, but let me keep below for $30.

This is my third pair of Ishod’s (proper named Ishod’s, not plain skinny tongues). Have to say, the materials have consistently been a step above. These have a really nice smooth/thick suede.
C663E05D-9D12-4400-B23E-B0644E7DBD6C.jpeg

Alright... which one of you is running the bid up on these gold box venoms Jordy posted? Fight me irl :evil::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom