2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was bummed he didn’t sell the stuff on IG
He said he would take care of me on my next purchase because the QS I got from him were missing the extra laces and the box top was cut (and taped back on) and the special box stained glass were packed crappy and the box got crushed
Been waiting for a time to collect on that offer and I hoped this sale was going to be it

Yea I was def hoping it was through IG to avoid this type of nonsense. Hopefully a pair or two fly under the radar. Slim chance. All eyes are on him with the Mag up for sale. Speaking of... the bid on that is insane. I want to bid 86k just to say I did, but didn’t win :rofl: :rofl:

On feet from yesterday:

2F7638F2-F97A-4971-B11A-21C932F0DE19.jpeg

Yeah, looks like Shoezeum is also auctioning off a pretty amazing estate collection - all in my size 11.5. Search “RIP Merf”. All of the auctions are ending near each other, hoping I can catch one or three of the more low key pairs.

Kind of sad seeing all of the unworn shoes, makes me think about my own life and how you can’t DS it with you.

Someone send me a link to the new trd dunk lows. I can't find them in my size I know one of u know where I can get em come on.
nike-sb-dunk-low-shoes-summit-white-white-wolf-grey-white-1.jpg

I like the Hockey joints. If I didn't have these, I'd get them. I know they're completely different, but similar enough.
Screen Shot 2018-06-29 at 10.35.19 AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom