2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I thought about buying a pair of cold pizzas.....they never go for too much and looked like a neat idea anyway. Dont really know when id rock em but whatever. Still trying to land atlas greys and the black pair too.

Not SB but I just got these in today and I'm very satisfied. Gonna beat these up but I just can't seem to get myself to unds them right away.
IMG_5241.JPG

what... are these beautys? not J-PACK?

Cool concept. Materials look good. Mids though!
What's up with sb pushing mids and af2's???
Who's telling them that those models will sell?

I need a DS pair of November Rain's, size 10 or 10.5. They were my first SBs and i would rock em heavy, stap hanging out! Lol

Just saw this on Twitter, and couldn't roll my eyes hard enough. Three grown *** men, critiquing another grown *** man's kicks, and he's wearing a dope pair of Dunk SBs. I guess since they're not "hyped" they're subpar. Exactly what's wrong with sneaker culture.

What's wrong here, is that People Actually listen and believe what they say as Truth!
Wear What You Want.
2018 Sneaker Culture = Sheep

Just saw this on Twitter, and couldn't roll my eyes hard enough. Three grown *** men, critiquing another grown *** man's kicks, and he's wearing a dope pair of Dunk SBs. I guess since they're not "hyped" they're subpar. Exactly what's wrong with sneaker culture.

following or even watching anything complex puts out is pretty much a waste of time. their business model is clickbait and no substance.

Back
Top Bottom