2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some of you may appreciate these...
Late Father's Day Present, I received today:

Pretty easy cop, if you showed up early enough. I was 34th and showed up around 7:30. Line went up 1st ave and around 11th street.

Saw roughly a dozen or so boxes carted into Fuku shortly after I got there. Unless my math is off I'd say they had seven or so runs, so not that many on hand. But who knows. Not a lot of heads or resellers - mostly fans of Chang and Momofuku. 

Had tons of food and drinks for everyone starting at around 8AM. Chang was there taking photos and signing stuff. 

Last edited:

Pretty easy cop, if you showed up early enough. I was 34th and showed up around 7:30. Line went up 1st ave and around 11th street.

Saw roughly a dozen or so boxes carted into Fuku shortly after I got there. Unless my math is off I'd say they had seven or so runs, so not that many on hand. But who knows.

Had tons of food and drinks for everyone starting at around 8AM. Chang was there taking photos and signing stuff. 
nice bag nice box nice shoe.. and nice paper too

Saw roughly a dozen or so boxes carted into Fuku shortly after I got there. Unless my math is off I'd say they had seven or so runs, so not that many on hand. But who knows.

I really like the packaging. I'm assuming the pairs sold everywhere else will have an ordinary box?

Fozz Fozz materials and build quality are [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]. the denim is not as rough as i thought they'd be - very smooth.

Saw roughly a dozen or so boxes carted into Fuku shortly after I got there. Unless my math is off I'd say they had seven or so runs, so not that many on hand. But who knows. Not a lot of heads or resellers - mostly fans of Chang and Momofuku. 

packaging is nice... why get the shoe signed though? why not the box or the bag...

Back
Top Bottom