2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

100% out on the Campbell joints.

Rocked these today:

seems that a lot are getting those tomas campbell highs. very contrary to what almost everyone is saying here (including me
roll.gif
)

Wonder if the box posted on the last page is just their regular box, and Atlas was just first to show it?

I can see that happening with the $150 price tag.

Wonder if the box posted on the last page is just their regular box, and Atlas was just first to show it?

Atlas is supposed to be the only shop that has the special box. Don't quote me on that.

That's what I heard, hopefully more info soon.

I remember prozac posting those shoes a good while back and i was wondering if that was a sample that they were throwing out to try and get a feel for opinions but I could never rock those campbells even if I liked the way they looked. Was kinda expecting them to be a youth release or something like that in the end.

Just buy some all white dunks and a box of crayons and give em to a 4 year old
lol these just released today on NDC Europe:

momofukus will be available on NDC Europe tomorrow as well, interested in how fast they will go, if at all.
still not sure if i ll be able to resist, they look very nice but as i said, so much black/gum dunks in my possession already.

also, and that sounds a bit crazy, i just caught a random restock of Marty McFlys Dunk SB Lows at planet sports online.
can this even be true? release was over two years ago and it sure is one of the more sought after pairs of the recent years.
it was advertised as "new" on the website.... we will see how that will play out, they should be here in 3 days.
oh and on top of that they gave a sitewide 25Euro discount today, so i ll end up getting them for 70Euro. am i dreaming?

Last edited:
Non Dunk question: lately these have been my go to shoes, Nike SB Eric Koston SE very comfortable especially on my scar that i now have from my achilles tendon repair surgery. TRD dunks are ok with minimal discomfort (IWs suck ***, really uncomfortable on the scar) anyways do the Nike SB Koston Hypervulc have the same fit as these around the achilles area? i noticed that SE have lunarlon insoles havent seen that mentioned on the hypervulc kostons. anyways lunar insoles are just an added bonus

nike-sb-eric-koston-se-hacky-sack-multi-color-black-white-1.jpg

Scattered Sizes but SNS is having a sale, buy 2+ sale items and get %20 off.

Orange/White (Syracuse) Dunk High:  https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/24447/nike-dunk-retro-qs

Red Velvet (Santa) Dunk High SB:  https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/25800/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb

Red/Grey (UNLV) Dunk HIgh:  https://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/23554/nike-dunk-retro-qs
A gone going to momofuku wanna link up?
I might go but I'm still on the fence. If I don't just oversleep, it's gonna be a game-time decision for me lol

Last edited:

​Yea, I think the 150$ price tag is for the instore with the box....only reason I say that is because premier had them up for 110$ (assuming it comes with a teal box)

Back
Top Bottom