2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Need release info on these asap!!
bLBIanKJW0Iuc.webp

Man I have to stop messing with ebay and take the l on stockx. I rather have the peace of mind. I'm selling my old dunk sb's and this one buyer says my j pack royals are fake. I have 800 feedback and only sell authentics
Yeah, eBay isn't as reliable as it used to be for a seller. As a buyer, you'll get steals...But with the return policy with Paypal, scumbags try to initiate a return months after the sale.

yo i dgaf about that ishod tooling, i like it in its own way. im digin them for sure. clean cw. denim shoe, come on now. sold for me

They are clean. If it had TRD tooling, I'd have copped instantly without waiting for a sale. Having seen IW tooling up close, it doesn't look like a SB.

I'd prefer TRD tooling but those denims will be copped. It's obvious they wouldn't do that right after the highs. And speaking of...put them on today, they turned out great...

Question for those that know, but what's the average that a DS pair of Quartersnacks would go for? I grabbed a pair for $88 off of StockX (was $99, but add the $14 for shipping and then subtract $25 for first StockX coupon code), but I always thought they'd be more than that. Like at the least, somewhere around the $150 mark. If everything works out, I feel like I got the biggest come-up, so I won't complain.

^^That seems right on the mark tbh. Recently haven't seen too many pairs over 100-110ish DS moving, and there have been plenty of pre-owned pairs going for under $80 on ebay. Someone even posted a listing here that was sold for like 50 shipped, and that's before the eBay fee is subtracted.

Last edited:

I know he had sickle cell maybe that's the real reason
Sickle Cell is the main reason. He was actually in the hospital at the time as a result of ailing from Sickle Cell. At the least, he choked on an egg as a result of whatever complications from his Sickle Cell.

^^That seems right on the mark tbh. Recently haven't seen too many pairs over 100-110ish DS moving, and there have been plenty of pre-owned pairs going for under $80 on ebay. Someone even posted a listing here that was sold for like 50 shipped, and that's before the eBay fee is subtracted.
And I thought I was getting over!! 
laugh.gif
 They're such a dope pair, surprised they're so low.

Back
Top Bottom