2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Mulder highs remind of these Footaction exclusives from like 2001. Wore them to death:

These came out I believe at the same time, so nice. I would get these if they retroed at some point. They were riding the cool grey hype. I believe there was a pair of Flight '89s in the same color blocking as well.

Just uploaded this to my youtube channel. Does anyone have anymore info on these "Bred" SB Dunks? I believe they are a Footaction Exclusive and dropped back in 2000 that's all I know

Last edited:
can we just get mulder lows? feel like theres toooo much white on the highs. will probably still get them since I'm a sucker for that simple colorway.

I'm actually really happy with the way that Nike has been retroing SBs as high to low or low to high.

I prefer highs in general, so all of these classic colorways reimagined have been a dream come true.

Just uploaded this to my youtube channel. Does anyone have anymore info on these "Bred" SB Dunks? I believe they are a Footaction Exclusive and dropped back in 2000 that's all I know

Those are crazy. Ive seen other bred dunk Highs, from a few years ago, but they were pretty much plastic. Quality on these looks wild. Now I need a pair. Wonder if they did royals with leather like this too.

Those are crazy. Ive seen other bred dunk Highs, from a few years ago, but they were pretty much plastic. Quality on these looks wild. Now I need a pair. Wonder if they did royals with leather like this too.

Yes. I'm watching a pair. I can't recall if there is a pair that is tumbled or not.

Are those 2000 as well? Odd if they are from the same time and they didnt use the same tumble. The quality just looks so good on those breds.

Are those 2000 as well? Odd if they are from the same time and they didnt use the same tumble. The quality just looks so good on those breds.

They're 04. I'm pretty sure they did them with tumble in 01 along with the breds.

Maaaan, I forgot all about these. I had them and sold them off when I went through a breakup lol. The quality was ridiculous. As far as I remember, they didn't make a royal with tumbled leather. That pair that got posted was it. I do remember there being a little buzz around them because the AJ1 had been dead since 94, and folks were starting to get antsy. These didn't sit like most other Dunks did at the time.

Peace,
J

:lol:

@OGDEFJEF [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] this dude is on a f'ing roll!! Nice pickups. Save something for next month fam. You've officially shut down this thread for the month. :lol:
Im done buying shoes for a while. Starting to run out of room.

That was my new year resolution, but I already bought more pairs this year than all of 2016. And I'm eyeing another grail at the moment, so yea... :rofl:
I decided to cool it on spending so I can get my shoe card back in the low... Then I find myself wondering why I'm still lookin at SBs online knowing damn well if I see a deal on something I'm getting it

Back
Top Bottom