2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone in the LA area

Black bar in Hollywood is having a premier for the Nike SB documentary tonight
Don't know all the details, just saw it on their sign

I love Nike SB, and I love VICE, their new channel is amazing, but that doc left a lot to be desired. Should have been an hour to hit on more details. Would have liked to have seen some of the early history on the Pro B's and how that evolved to SB. Maybe more footage of the older shoes or unreleased samples. Seems like they left a lot of history out of it. Was definitely still cool to see some focus on the dunk in 2017 though, when everything seems to be about Adidas.

Got em for $80 with a coupon code
very nice 
nthat.gif

Why couldn't the outsole be the same color as the Swoosh [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

I love Nike SB, and I love VICE, their new channel is amazing, but that doc left a lot to be desired. Should have been an hour to hit on more details. Would have liked to have seen some of the early history on the Pro B's and how that evolved to SB. Maybe more footage of the older shoes or unreleased samples. Seems like they left a lot of history out of it. Was definitely still cool to see some focus on the dunk in 2017 though, when everything seems to be about Adidas.
The hype is on adidas, particularly the ultra boost and nmd but it just makes it easier to get the other shoes i actually like.

Last edited:
Why couldn't the outsole be the same color as the Swoosh [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]
Agree....Even if it means not being faithful to the OG. The CW works for the low, but as a hightop that's a lot of white. 

The hype is on adidas, particularly the ultra boost and nmd but it just makes it easier to get the other shoes i actually like.
I for one hope it stays there for the reasons you already stated. 

Last edited:
There are some steals to be had with the coupon

I'd love to use it for the DS 11.5 white LMs putting them at $340 shipped but that would be irresponsible of me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom