2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks mane. Looking for real "true red" if it's available out there.

You know what dunk this color laces may have come with? If I have some laying around I wouldn't mind sending them your way. Can't think of any off the top of my head. Stained glass?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunks for today

Civilists are awesome, despite the conflicting opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I never understood the hate against the civilist, those are one of the few I have triples of. I guess if my wife's right Im just an ugly shoe lover [emoji]128513[/emoji] and agree with esky they do kinda crumple my hooves a little but worth it!

Looks like Premier's Fish Ladder collab is the next pair of Disposables...$19.99 + 30% off at your nearest Clearance Store.

You know what dunk this color laces may have come with? If I have some laying around I wouldn't mind sending them your way. Can't think of any off the top of my head. Stained glass?

I think there was a challenge red low that came out a few years ago... Appreciate the thought, unsure about the stained glass laces, never seen them in person.

I think there was a challenge red low that came out a few years ago... Appreciate the thought, unsure about the stained glass laces, never seen them in person.[/quote]

The black firecrackers came w red ones. I think the red ones did too

Back
Top Bottom