2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking him up I'm guessing it was because my man had a plethora of Canadian tuxedos makes sense now
The washed-out denim look

Also shout out to Mr Jkitty n prozac for the hook ups lately, do you guys even have day jobs with all the time you guys have throwing feasts out there

:lol:

I work second shift for a government contractor, so I have quite a bit of down time and only surf on my phone. I have ebay searches set up so I see every Nike dunk listed from 11-12. I keep my eyes peeled for everyone else, though. I just do it bc I like shoes that much :lol:

Last edited:
In San Antonio for the Royal Rumble and caught these two at a local mall:

Black pair had that shiny plasticy leather.

A big thank you to whoever posted the ebay listing for these a couple weeks ago...grabbed them for a steal at $130...condition 8/10...i know its a cliche to mention it but the quality is so nice, and comfy too. 

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can buy true red laces? Fullylaced only has team and fire red. Just got reverse vamps on the bay and only came with black laces.

Pulling a 180 on those BMW IW lows. Saw them in person and they are dope. Colors work good together and the suede is soft. Wasnt feeling em at first but will be scooping up on the release date which is early February. Hoping the suede will break in nice.

Saw these at marshalls. 23$ for the blues and 50$ for the blacks.

Back
Top Bottom