2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So many pics of BS

I should have something cool in my mailbox when I get home
Hopefully
Not dunks but as close as you can get

Will post pics once cleaned up

Today was a good day...

Got the werx in from BS today. Besides a shagtastic clean pair of dunks, the deck is my favorite "accessory."

The swag is fun but litterally cardboard, laces and trinkets. You can still get the deck for $45 without screwing around with 3AM twitter links for laces/locks and what not. If you don't skate, throw it up in your house, office, garage etc.

Deck: https://blacksheepskateshop.com/black-sheep-wolf-in-sheep-s-clothing-deck-33518

Damn CHICHAN CHICHAN got me in all kinds of feels.
Never getting rid of these.

Keep em stuffed when you're not wearing them!

Haha these tags were still in the box with the shoes. Used to be my go-to fit.
Can't believe I used to have to wear a belt with these.

Last edited:
Why do you say that? You have family with Unheardof, don't you?

Ain't you in the video jshortt jshortt ? Thought I remembered that from the release..

That may or may not be me that gets beat for the Dunks by those kids...But I cannot confirm or deny the previous statement. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Peace,
J

That may or may not be me that gets beat for the Dunks by those kids...But I cannot confirm or deny the previous statement. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Peace,
J

I was going to say... I knew you were affiliated with them so I wasn't following your comment. Didn't recall you saying that was you, though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom