2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Basically reverse forbes with questionable materials most likely.. use da imagination
smokin.gif
And a thin tongue right? So basically Unforbes? lol.

Space jam dunks!!!!

My two favorite things in a shoe! - ice sole and patent leather. If it has a fat tongue it's basically Nike just putting a direct line from my wallet to snkrs.

second pair of black sheep came in today didn't expected to get special package [emoji]128230[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji] ..I was gonna ship them back ..but now idk [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Last edited:
Space jam dunks!!!!

My two favorite things in a shoe! - ice sole and patent leather. If it has a fat tongue it's basically Nike just putting a direct line from my wallet to snkrs.

Famb Space Jam dunks been came out years ago lol. They also had Concord ones too. Those in that pic are a bit different

Besides we already have been given a spacejam SB dunk lol
Well we've already been given a wheat forbes dunk, too.

I just don't get why he's so upset about the thought of people stealing his pictures...he could easily tag or watermark so that even if it's stolen, his name is on it.

Beautiful unkles up there. My favorite hi hands down. Also Repped for that concepts link to the black boxes, I think at that price I can't hold out any longer.

Back
Top Bottom